2016 Club Clash To Be Held At Amazing Destination

Yeah he did. Not only did Mike put in the work to make this vision come to reality, he made sure it could happen with nothing spared.

No kidding! All THP events center around golf but also have a large focus on food, family, or a specific piece of equipment. But this one, this one is all about the golf, the clubs, more golf and more clubs. This will truly the ultimate guys golf weekend!

Is it too late to say that when we launch the event, and the signups that one less is open, because we promised you that if you could make this happen, you could have a spot in it?

I think that's more than fair, all things considered.

Oh my goodness,the photos are on unreal at this course. I am suscribing and looking forward to more details on this one.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Jeez that is one pretty looking destination.

FINALLY! Been trying to get one here for quite some time, it finally is happening!

Same here! Went to Daytona 3 summers ago ( I think it was? ) and was supposed to play there. A stupid tropical depression decides to sit right over central Florida all week I was there.

I've never played there but all I ever hear is how great it is there.

pretty incredible announcement. I know there has been a lot of thought and planning going in to this event. Can't believe it's actually happening.

pretty incredible announcement. I know there has been a lot of thought and planning going in to this event. Can't believe it's actually happening.

From the time you and I were in a Cali hotel room calling Hawk at midnight his time to this, its been a long haul, but its going to be fantastic.

Congrats JB. Awesome venue and I believe, from some of your previous comments, one of your favorite places on the planet. #dreamdestination ����

Thanks buddy. It is going to be one heck of a few days for the THPers in attendance.

I really really really am still amazed by this. This place is JAW DROPPING.

Bravo Mike. Bravo THP.

I will do whatever necessary to get into this one and to get to play there...and let us not forget as awesome as the place is....#ClubClash.

Wow those courses look amazing!

I really really really am still amazed by this. This place is JAW DROPPING.

Bravo Mike. Bravo THP.

I will do whatever necessary to get into this one and to get to play there...and let us not forget as awesome as the place is....#ClubClash.

Yes sir. This event is ALL about the golf equipment. When the full details emerge (and they will soon), people will see what we mean. It will have numbers, it will be objective and subjective, it will be testing and so much more. If someone is not into the gear, that's cool, we have a ton of other events of course. Because this one is gear centric and will be for ALL Handicaps (and all are needed).

Oh...And one more thing. Participants coming in, will not be playing their own driver during the entire event.

Not own driver? First teaser thrown.

Not too shabby....

golf4.jpg

Conservatory-Golf-Hammock-Beach-Resort-Palm-Coast-Florida-Discounts.jpg

hammock-beach-m.jpg

42376.jpg

Looking forward to dates!

Any early info on if this will be spouse friendly?

Looks pretty good!
Can't wait to learn more!

All handicaps needed you say...?

Few pages back on the club clash page I thought I saw it will not be one of those types of weekends

Few pages back on the club clash page I thought I saw it will not be one of those types of weekends

Thanks, crazy busy at work and haven't been able to read everything.

While the resort is fantastic for family vacations, this specific event will not be spouse friendly due to how we have to set it up for accommodations. Then add what the event entails and its just one of those times where it might not work.

So we are going to require that this one be a THP golfer only weekend.

While the resort is fantastic for family vacations, this specific event will not be spouse friendly due to how we have to set it up for accommodations. Then add what the event entails and its just one of those times where it might not work.

So we are going to require that this one be a THP golfer only weekend.

It sounds like shared accommodations. Is that correct?

Back