Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were a big "meh" for me. Look WAY better than they feel.
You got that leathery-looking grip on your Low Tide, right? Is it better?

You got that leathery-looking grip on your Low Tide, right? Is it better?
Its actual leather.

Imo, exponentially, but I think pretty much everything outside of a pure grip is better performance and feel wise than the salty grips.

Its actual leather.

Imo, exponentially, but I think pretty much everything outside of a pure grip is better performance and feel wise than the salty grips.

Haha. Your despise for those pure grips is well documented. I actually don't mind them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A black putter shaft to throw in the prototype #3 that I haven't gamed in a long time.

​Heavenwood

after today, pondering a gbb with either speeder 665 or project x lz red 60. going into the fall releases i was most excited about gbb and king ltd. i wish the gbb felt like the king ltd, because i think the gbb is a better driver for me but the feel of the king is great.

I'm pondering asking for a hybrid for Xmas. I've read various threads on the site and it seems like I'm missing out. I've seen some suggestions and I've jotted them down but does anybody have a great 'value-for-money' suggestion?

I'm pondering asking for a hybrid for Xmas. I've read various threads on the site and it seems like I'm missing out. I've seen some suggestions and I've jotted them down but does anybody have a great 'value-for-money' suggestion?

Callaway X2Hot is a fantastic value for money right now IMO.

Thinking of picking up a "Links at Petco" limited edition 56* MD3 that someone is selling. Think it would be cool to display in my office in BB staff bag.

just a matter of time, but going a new direction with my bag set up next year so...50* MD3 will be needed.

Time to move some more seemore's. It's a tough ponder for me.

Ok so do I order a net or do I go with a sim screen for my cage? Found a good deal on both w/both being high quality

Heading to Colorado for the week of Thanksgiving. With rare access to golf retailers, I will ponder many, many things: new bag, putter, driver, rangefinder, shoes. Hopefully I can stop there!

Last edited:
Heading to Colorado for the week of Thanksgiving. With rare access to golf retailers, I will ponder many, many things: new bag, putter, driver, rangefinder, shoes. Hopefully I can stop there!
What part of Co? Weather finally looks promising starting tomorrow. Bring your clubs and there will be a few of us willing to tee it up with ya :)

I think next week my bag ponder ends and I'm going to grab the new nexus stand bag

Putters.

I need a #7 in the bag

U should be pondering irons

U should be pondering irons

Don't mock my SLDR irons

Might need to steal my old CG Black irons with the C Kua shafts back from my Dad!

Don't mock my SLDR irons

Might need to steal my old CG Black irons with the C Kua shafts back from my Dad!

Those clevelands are ballers

A new shaft for my Bridgestone 715 to replace the one snapped on my last trip, an Odyssey putter, and some Mack Daddy wedges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back