Air Jordan 6 Golf Shoes

They are not as bad as I expected, but I will not buy them!

Good golly those are horrific.

To offer perspective

The original shoes these are based one

air-jordan-6-retro-oreo.jpg
air-jordan-vi-white-infared-og.jpg

Even if you gave to me free and offered me and additional $100 to wear, I'd put them in the clothes donation dumpster.

Well the sneaker heads including myself went crazy for this...they sold out within hours. More popular sizes in infrared version sold out in minutes. I bought the flight runner versions as well and to be honest, my Adidas boosts sits in the closet. The cushion is better in the boosts but overall fit and grip are so much better with the Jordans

After a few days, i really like the shoes with the red stripe. I'd totally wear these.

I'd wear the black/white version with pants, but I'm not a fan of high top shoes with shorts. My ankles are sore sometimes after range sessions and I wonder if the support from the high top design would minimize that.

Also, I'd never pay more than $200 for a pair of shoes. It just doesn't seem worth it to me for something that will last roughly a year.

Jordan I's are probably the most uncomfortable basketball shoes of all time. I can't imagine them being comfy on the golf course, but I get the fashion aspect. I don't think I would ever wear a high top golf shoe

I'm with you jhoefer99, I tried Jordan's on every year hoping it would be the year I could wear them and they hurt every time.

And Icey those look just like the Dunks from two or three years ago.

Back