NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow unsportsmanlike!

John Scott in the All Star game. Moose how do you feel about letting an all star leave Buffalo?

haha what a joke that is. no goals one assist in 11 games.. I can't even believe he's ASG eligible.

Stupid fans, and stupid idea.

haha what a joke that is. no goals one assist in 11 games.. I can't even believe he's ASG eligible.

Stupid fans, and stupid idea.

The all star game has been a joke for years. I love what they bring to the city for the experience and everything else during the weekend but the game it's self is a waste of time.

How the Caps didn't score on that PP I have no clue

It appears the refs are eager for the Caps to put this one away hahaha!

I've seen that 100 times without a call.
Just like offsides...

Hartnell is a bum

Just like offsides...

Hartnell is a bum

offside?

I think Hartnell is one of those guys you love on your team and hate to play against. As a long time Flyer I am sure you'd know better than I would.

offside?

I think Hartnell is one of those guys you love on your team and hate to play against. As a long time Flyer I am sure you'd know better than I would.
Haha just like all of the offsides that are missed, bad joke haha

Yeah that's exactly why I don't like the guy.

Damn Atkinson can move

Haha just like all of the offsides that are missed, bad joke haha

Yeah that's exactly why I don't like the guy.

haha no arguments on the offisde. My wife laughed at me for not getting excited about the goal because I already had it waved off.

Also, Ryan Murray is basically the only legitimate defender on CBJ and he showed it there. Great play on Ovi.

haha no arguments on the offisde. My wife laughed at me for not getting excited about the goal because I already had it waved off.

Also, Ryan Murray is basically the only legitimate defender on CBJ and he showed it there. Great play on Ovi.
Haha Mt wife had no idea about hockey before we met she has come a long way... The twins will be skating this year and she totally on board, awesome.

I have always said that you need real defenseman in this league. If you don't it hurts

Damn it

That was a great finish

I knew this was going to OT for some reason

Damn Jack Johnson is the first Ayer to register a 3 point game vs the Caps this year.

I am ok with that

Flop... Uh oh

Easy call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back