Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to believe there aren't many entries from this area. You never know what's going on in people's personal lives and schedules, but I can't imagine not giving it my best shot at being selected to participate.

All this Grandaddy talk makes methink I need to get out west and have a few rounds with some #TheGrandaddy alums that I know.

not weird for me, I enter everyone I can, work is the one thing that keeps me from entering every contest...lol....work gets in the way of life but when it gets in the way of golf, that's a bigger bummer...lol....best thing I have taken away from contests or outings, the people I have met and friends I have made. Thanks to THP I have a lot more people who I call friend!

I know you do buddy. Looking forward to seeing you again at some point.

Hard to believe there aren't many entries from this area. You never know what's going on in people's personal lives and schedules, but I can't imagine not giving it my best shot at being selected to participate.

I agree totally but also understand with personal lives, I have zero chance of being able to make this event from mid NOV-Christmas so I never put in even though I would love to have this amazing once in a lifetime opportunity. I also have had the chance to attend some other once in a lifetime events through THP such as Bstone U and Legacy which have given me memories I'll cherish forever, it's what THP does though.

Just sent my entry. Hoping a later entry brings me better luck than my usual early entries. Lol

Just sent my entry. Hoping a later entry brings me better luck than my usual early entries. Lol

I'll be rooting for you Dave

I may have 2 spots open for Mill Creek this Sunday at 11am, $29 with cart. If the initial invites I sent out come back negative, I will pass these two spots on to anyone in this thread who wants to play.

I may have 2 spots open for Mill Creek this Sunday at 11am, $29 with cart. If the initial invites I sent out come back negative, I will pass these two spots on to anyone in this thread who wants to play.
I will take a spot if available. Would like another shot at that place.

I will take a spot if available. Would like another shot at that place.
Cool, it's yours if you want it.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

You crazy man

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk
Lol. Will be nice to play when it's warm out and now that I played it I have an idea of where I'm going so hope to score better.

Lol. Will be nice to play when it's warm out and now that I played it I have an idea of where I'm going so hope to score better.

I have you confirmed for the 4th spot, let me know if anything changes.

Got to meet hartman29 at the dome tonight. Only hung around and talked for a couple minutes, but it was nice to put a face to a name.

The 4th spot opened up for Mill Creek on Sunday at 11am, anyone interested?

Not interested, but we (Paul, Jess, and my FIL) will be there Sunday as well for a 10:40am tee time :0)

Not interested, but we (Paul, Jess, and my FIL) will be there Sunday as well for a 10:40am tee time :0)
Be good to see you guys again. I plan on being there early to spend time on the practice green.

I'll be there early so I will see you guys there. I forgot to tell you that I found my THP towel, it was under neath Gina's endless amounts of clothes.

I'll be there early so I will see you guys there. I forgot to tell you that I found my THP towel, it was under neath Gina's endless amounts of clothes.
Dang, I've been carrying around that towel for months man to give to you!

Dang, I've been carrying around that towel for months man to give to you!

Maybe I'll still take it. Bring it with you to Mill Creek, maybe I'll have $5 for ya lol

maybe our buddy Greg would want in if you still have an opening

maybe our buddy Greg would want in if you still have an opening

We should just let the 1 or 2 groups behind us go through til we hit Dave/Golds group haha

Yeah nm, Greg's outta town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back