THPers Heading to LAS VEGAS!

I've been to Vegas a couple times and it was a blast! It will definitely be a fun trip for those able to make it.

I was just in Vegas a month ago!! Damn...oh well, guess I could go back!

I want in!! That is all

I've been to Vegas enough times that it's mostly lost it's appeal for me, but a THP event there sounds amazing.

Next trip, I think I'd fly to Denver and drive the rest of the way to Vegas, the mountains are just too spectacular to pass up.
I know a few guys in Denver

Last THP event in Vegas was AWESOME!

I'm there again. Take my deposit now please.

I've never been to Vegas, and only golfed with THP'ers once.....

I fear I might die from over-excitement!

Based on the responses I'm hoping this is THP's first 100 person event :)

Unless the dates are just gawd awful impossible I'll be trying to get into this one too.

Vegas you say? Well depending on time, this might work. I know I've been trying to get my wife out there/reason to go. Now, I just might have one!

This would be typical for THP'ers at Vegas....this is what I envision.

vegas.gif

You go, I go. Not gonna miss an opportunity to corrupt enjoy Vegas with my little buddy.

Not gonna lie, that scares me.

I haven't been to Vegas in ages.... Sounds like a good reason to go!

Viva Las Vegas!

Confirmed!

I have never been to Vegas. Odds of me surviving the weekend?

I'd say 50-50…

I'd say 50-50…
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas...and so does Pete's liver.

Vegas with THPers was one of the greatest trips ever. I can't wait to see what else is in store for this one.

Man oh man this one is going to be something else...2016 will push things to a whole other level

I'd say 50-50…
Nah, Pete - I am thinking 70/30. Your odds of survival are at least 2:1!!

The 4 of us wolves running around in the desert together...... looking for strippers and cocaine

I had an absolute blast the last time I was there with THPers and will be there again for this one if I can get in. Some great golf courses out there. TPC Vegas was good to us last time, and I wouldn't mind going back. But, there are some other venues that would be great as well (some a bit pricey).

What we are planning for this event is going to be very special.

Back