FS: SeeMore Putters, Callaway Wedges, Cobra Hybrid

Canadan

You Are Great
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
I've got a couple items from the collection that are just sitting here. Seems like a waste to me, so I figured I would see if anyone wanted them. These will all be shipped to CONUS.

For the SeeMore's, they are backups of backups. I'll never game them despite loving them. Problem is, I've only got two generic headcovers and three to offer. So I'll add in a couple THP headcover doubles I have. I'll note the extra price for each. Don't worry, the sweet custom Canadan sky blue paint job isn't extra hahahaha!

First, an M7. Right around 34 inches in length, gripped with a light blue Iomic. It's basically spotless but will never beat out my PRs. Snatched up by the PlanMaster441 so fast I am still spinning in my desk chair.

Next, an mFGP. Right around 35 inches in length, gripped with a light blue i-Line. The pictures offer a great representation of condition so I'll let them do the talking. Wooooo wooooo Kenny Woooo!!! (Mighty Ducks... no one?!) Acquired by the fancy Kansan without red sparkly shoes and I cannot wait to hear how it works out for him! Thanks Jake!

Finally, an mFGP2. I believe it plays to 34.5 inches and is gripped with a SeeMore labeled FeelTec OS. Once again the picture show everything that needs to be said. We'll put this one at 160140 for the putter and a generic or 180160 for the putter and a THP cover.

20150901_161505.jpg

Spoiler
20150901_161451.jpg

20150901_161443.jpg

20150901_161510.jpg

I've also got a pair of Callaway Mack Daddy 2 Tour Grind Wedges with brand new UTx grips. 54/11T and 58/9T. (Purchased by the man, myth, and/or legend MikeyG7,400,000)

Finally, a Cobra FlyZ hybrid (19-22) with stock stiff shaft. Some face time but a clean top line. Purchased by BucketsOfAWESOME!!!!!! Or Joy.. BucketsOfJoy.. Who is awesome.

Last edited:
Lofts and bounce on the wedges?
BTW - fantastic photos, I wish I could get my camera to take pics that well!

Lofts and bounce on the wedges?
BTW - fantastic photos, I wish I could get my camera to take pics that well!

Edited with 54/11T and 58/9T -- Thanks for catching that and the compliments on the photos! Lighting is a beautiful thing.

Do you have any trade interests?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang, tagged for pondering

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

The MFGP is glorious!

JM

The M7 is spoken for by MikeDean.
The mFGP is spoken for by TheWoo.
The Cally Wedges are spoken for by MikeG.

Thanks guys! I'll get them shipped out ASAP. Except Mike. He gets to wait.

My one big price drop has been applied + Friday morning bump.

You know who wants that putter and how to get rid of it...:D

The Hybrid is sold to Bucketsofjoy. Only the SeeMore mFGP2 remains... Ahem.... BAKER.

Once my current putter sells if it's still available it's mine. the bait is out the fish just aren't biting!

Back