The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
They say the most she can get is 4 years behind bars....But I hope she gets to pay back the towns for all the $$$$ spent last night. Just insane.

I'm hoping there are some kind of charges leveled at her for the gigantic waste of time of the police and making everyone tense again. These people need to be taught a lesson. by 'these people' i mean the type of 'humanity' that thinks its necessary to call 911 when their chicken mcnuggets are cold or attention seekers like this....

Working last night I heard a pop in my left elbow, today I can hardly move my arm.

Love getting old....

Great another excuse for you to use to try and get more strokes out of me.

Hope it's nothing serious dude and get it checked out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They say the most she can get is 4 years behind bars....But I hope she gets to pay back the towns for all the $$$$ spent last night. Just insane.
There should be a stupidity multiplier that could be assessed to increase prison time.

I'm hoping there are some kind of charges leveled at her for the gigantic waste of time of the police and making everyone tense again. These people need to be taught a lesson. by 'these people' i mean the type of 'humanity' that thinks its necessary to call 911 when their chicken mcnuggets are cold or attention seekers like this....

Have you eaten cold McNuggets? It's a crime. :sick:

I agree, there should be very stiff penalties for those that abuse the 911 system. I would love to read a book written by 911 dispatchers about the stupid calls they've received.

The guy (or gal) in our office that thinks the sugar spoon, near the community coffee pot, is also to be used to stir their cup. And, then to put the spoon back in to sugar bowl. Don't let me catch you doing that.

The guy (or gal) in our office that thinks the sugar spoon, near the community coffee pot, is also to be used to stir their cup. And, then to put the spoon back in to sugar bowl. Don't let me catch you doing that.

He probably doesn't wash his hands either when returning from the potty break.

He probably doesn't wash his hands either when returning from the potty break.

I'm gonna get my own coffee maker, now. #coffesnobintraining

Seems like around this time last year I had the same rant . Had to book a work project for the dates of the Granddaddy. Having to step out of the contests with so many spots left kind of sucks but work comes first and I will still have a blast following along.

Posted just for Dev using Tapatalk

Took my contact out of my right eye and felt like I scratched my eye. It burns. Bad. Man I need lasik.

The mosquitos are brutal! I swear they wait near the doors and zip in when you open them. Love waking up in the morning with bites.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

#keurig. Do it

Agreed. Best purchase I've made since my new putter. :smile: So many choices for coffee, tea, and other drinks.

Agreed. Best purchase I've made since my new putter. :smile: So many choices for coffee, tea, and other drinks.

True story, I had to fight the wife to get it on our wedding registry and a year later she uses it more than I do. It's not all about the coffee. #options

Took my contact out of my right eye and felt like I scratched my eye. It burns. Bad. Man I need lasik.
Do it! Best money I ever spent.

I wish I would get LASIK. I'm too chicken of people around my eye. Been wearing contacts for 21 years. Luckily work pays for them for the whole year. LASIK if have out of pocket costs.

I wish I would get LASIK. I'm too chicken of people around my eye. Been wearing contacts for 21 years. Luckily work pays for them for the whole year. LASIK if have out of pocket costs.
The coolest part is when you smell the smoke from the laser. "Is that me burning?" Fun stuff. Totally worth it.

Incompetence seems to be the mode of operation today. Something's at work no longer surprise me but others have been taken to another level. At least it's Friday

Need to make three international trips next year. Canada, China, S Korea. Put in the paperwork and the two Asia trips are approved. There are issues with my trip to Canada. Really? I can go to a communist country no problem, but driving to Montreal is a problem? LOL. Bureaucracy is funny sometimes.

I bet it has something to do with all those secessionists in Quebec. ;)

whats the holdoff? usually, Canada-US travel is pretty easy.

when are you coming up here? assuming it all gets sorted out. PM me if you want to play a round, or if you need some local tips.

honestly, LASIK isn't much worse than putting contacts on, it only hurts for a day or two afterwads.

I did it, and was 5-6 years without wearing glasses, but now Is need them again... damn eyes! Still worth it though, as I only pay 200 or so for glasses now compared to over a thousand before the surgery.

when are you coming up here? assuming it all gets sorted out. PM me if you want to play a round, or if you need some local tips.

honestly, LASIK isn't much worse than putting contacts on, it only hurts for a day or two afterwads.

I did it, and was 5-6 years without wearing glasses, but now Is need them again... damn eyes! Still worth it though, as I only pay 200 or so for glasses now compared to over a thousand before the surgery.
This is honestly the reason i haven't done it. My optomitrist told me i could do it, but i'd just be back in 10-20 years for it again... My eyes stopped getting worse about 5 years ago and are now getting slightly better with each appointment.. (Glasses since 9 yrs old). At some point, i'll probalby be able to see just fine for far away and wont be able to read a newspaper. can't wait.

Finally got in two new clubs that I've been dying to try so I can stop pondering and of course I can't get to play this weekend because of work.

This is honestly the reason i haven't done it. My optomitrist told me i could do it, but i'd just be back in 10-20 years for it again... My eyes stopped getting worse about 5 years ago and are now getting slightly better with each appointment.. (Glasses since 9 yrs old). At some point, i'll probalby be able to see just fine for far away and wont be able to read a newspaper. can't wait.

I did it about 3.5 yrs ago and am happy I did. I was told I would need the reading glasses you can grab from a pharmacy for $5 but the optometrist said most people need them when they get older.

I haven't done it due to cost, but it has come down quite a bit since last I looked.

My vertigo is back and this time I feel dizziness all day for two days straight. Neck and shoulders are so tight. I think I should go see a chiropractor.

I wish I knew. We've inquired, but they told us it's just being held back for some reason. I'll be in Montreal August 21-26 of 2016, I'll see if I can smuggle my clubs with me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back