Dunkin' Launches Reese's Peanut Butter & Pumpkin Cheesecake Doughnuts:

http://www.refinery29.com/2015/08/93002/dunkin-donuts-new-flavors#.zijdje:SkS9

image.jpg
The previous chips ahoy version was ok, can't wait to try this one!

I stopped in this place in Venice, Florida called Abe's Donuts. They were so light, cakey and fresh. Took some for the whole office. May grab one today.

Venice has a few really great donut shops. There is a place in Englewood, just next to Venice called Yummy's I believe, that has a marshmallow stuff donut. It is heavenly.

I think I'm having Shipleys today.

You can all be jealous
I just finished a hot glazed, maple frosted and a ham and cheese kolache. Good lord were those good

This is happening

78eeeaa4776bd7e805f0bc7f55903997.jpg

Let us know how it is. I love Reeses!

It was pretty dang good. More expensive than their other special donuts ($3.50) and a little stingy on the peanut butter but it was legit peanut butter and it was real good.

It was pretty dang good. More expensive than their other special donuts ($3.50) and a little stingy on the peanut butter but it was legit peanut butter and it was real good.
I thought the same. Pretty good but barely any peanut butter. I would definitely just get my creme stick next time

The pumpkin was by far the best.
aeb5738badfcd8c0b644415d1a0bdade.jpg

Day of the dozens at Krispy Kreme on Saturday, December 12. That's 12/12. Buy one dozen doughnuts and get a dozen glazed for free!

Last edited:
I do enjoy a fine buttermilk donut. It's not something I do very often, but today was one of those days.

Hello beautiful. I will see you soon.

URP48968.jpg

I listened in on a conversation between a tourist and a local whilst on the bus about a donut shop in Atlanta that is so busy on Sunday's that customers monitor geolocation data or GPS or whatever on their smart phones to gauge how many customers are at the store! Sorry I didn't get the name of the store, I was just blown away at the lengths customers are willing to go to for a donut.

LaMar's are the best I've ever eaten. One down the road from me that i somehow resist. Someone a few posts back mentioned Daylight. I haven't seen them since I was a kid. Winchell's dominates here but Duncan has started opening shops.

LaMar's are the best I've ever eaten. One down the road from me that i somehow resist. Someone a few posts back mentioned Daylight. I haven't seen them since I was a kid. Winchell's dominates here but Duncan has started opening shops.
Is Lemars there the same as Lemars here?
http://www.lamars.com
If so, they are our families favorite!

everybodywins-sm.jpg

Didn't needed to see that smalls. I need to start doing reseed days, maybe Thur will be that day

https://www.facebook.com/events/1764324877132986/

April 28 is Super Hero Day at Krispy Kreme!

Doughnuts save the day!
Customers who buy a dozen Original Glazed® doughnuts at regular menu price will get another dozen Original Glazed doughnuts absolutely free at participating U.S. shops on April 28.

It's a sweet way to celebrate the Super Heroes in your life!

Costumes are not required, just super encouraged. Share your super hero moment with your sidekicks using #KrispyKreme.

Not valid with any other coupon or offer. Valid only at participating U.S. shops.

I have several good places for donuts on the west coast:

Blue Star Donuts in Portland, OR yes their donuts are about $5-8 each but they are soooo worth it!

Voodoo Donuts, Portland OR quality is good, experience and atmosphere is great. They have the famous bacon maple bar, the cock N balls (cream filled and naughty shaped) and the Texass (GIANT glazed donut)

Dot Donuts (my local favorite) Vancouver, WA

Makawao General Store, Maui, get there early cause they sell out every day but well worth it!

My absolute favorite will always be the SC Donut shop in San Clemente, CA. I grew up on those donuts and still have not found a tastier treat.

Back