What would you pay for a swing aid that trained you to hit it straight?

Tadashi70

Reaction score
Handicap
Lets pretend for a minute that such a device exist. Let pretend that this device could build muscle memory with any swing and the end result would be a straight ball. What if this device could train you to hit a draw or fade on command. Is this a devise you would be interested in? How much would you pay for a ball that remains in play and knocks strokes off your handicap? If such a device existed, would it be worth the time and money to really improve your game?

What is a much improved golf game worth these days?

Straight with a controllable draw or fade on command without fail?

Thousands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love a straight ball with a draw or fade on command. I wouldn't want to break the bank so I'll go $250

If it truly did just that I would pay thousands, hell I'll take a loan if I had to.

I would love a straight ball with a draw or fade on command. I wouldn't want to break the bank so I'll go $250
This might be about where I'd be.

If it really worked I would probably pay a few hundred. More than that though I would rather spend the money on lessons.

I would pay a lot of money for that.

If something could train me to actually hit a draw? a lot.

Depends on how much you have to use it, less work=more money.

Depends on how much you have to use it, less work=more money.
How much time would you expect it to take? Anything worth doing is worth doing right and well.

Hitting the ball straight on demand....priceless!

Sounds like a trick question...isn't that what working with a pro and practicing can do? hehe

hmmm but really I'd pay quite a bit. keeping it straight would be a huge help and make things a lot more enjoyable. I'd probably say in the thousands as others have said.

Guaranteed straight shots, and draw and fade on command? Thousands definitely

My first thought was that id pay thousands.

But I wonder if taking the challenge away would diminish the love for the game in some way.

How much time would you expect it to take? Anything worth doing is worth doing right and well.

No expectations on how long it would take just the fact that if it took less time I would expect it to cost more money.

OneBillionDollars_DrEvil.jpg

I would pay thousands of dollars.
I figure the savings would come in decrease number of lessons and playing one golf ball forever. I could be like McRock and play 100 holes with the same ball.

I think $150 is reasonable if the aid can truly deliver.

My first thought was that id pay thousands.

But I wonder if taking the challenge away would diminish the love for the game in some way.
You're saying if you learned to be consistent, golf might not be fun? Interesting

for a consistent straight ball Id pay everything I got

I'd pay $10,000 + to knock 4 strokes of my index. The device would have to teach me how to improve all facets of my short game, I believe.

Back