How do you "Celebrate" your Personal Bests?

Tell everyone that I can till they tell me to shut the hell up!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

When I was younger I kept a few PB scorecards in my work cube (not in blatant display) to simply remind me that I had some good golf in me. Now I don't have any reminders, but only memories, which unlike scorecards, get better with age! LOL

my playing partner has half the handicap I do and he routinely out-drives me off the tee. Whenever I get the long ball off the tee I like to drop my club like a mic and strut off the tee box.

I can't remember the last time I had a PB honestly. I have the two scorecards from the only 2 times I've beat my one buddy(that's just in case he forgets though) and the ball from my HIO. I can't ever remember celebrating a PB though, just made me more confident that I can shoot a certain score.

I have my first eagle ball from many years ago, but no HIO's so that would be the only thing I'd keep today.

I still have the ball from my first eagle. I also recently carded my first 9-hole score under par. That ball is going to stay with me as long as possible too.

I had the card and the ball from my personal best for a couple of years, but somehow they got lost.
I know I will do something when I finally break through that 70 barrier, but don't know what it will be.

Until I can shoot or break par, I'm not going to really celebrate any PB's other than posting on THP with a bunch of exclamation points. At this point it's exciting but more so its just relief because I have a lot of confidence in where I can take my game. Once I break one its on to the next one. That's kinda what I like about golf, it has endless possibilities for goals and things to strive for.

I don't, I'm much like you stated, looking forward to the next round. Identify where it could of been better and keep pushing.

Get blackout drunk and listen to vanilla ice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the wife :highfive:

Her exact words, "I only **** winners."

have one of my 2 hole in one balls and have a few subpar round balls with score written on them with the date.

I have the ball from my first birdie. I lost the ball from my first chip in two holes after I chipped in for birdie. :sad: Didn't even think about pulling it from play and keeping it until I hit it into the high weeds and couldn't find it. I also have the ball from my first time golfing.

I've kept a few scorecards; first time breaking 80, bachelor party round, PB 78. I'll usually text a few of my golf compadres and let them know I am not to be trifled with. Then a cold beer and enjoy the glow.

This year I have made a point when I had PB scores to keep the balls. Grabbed a couple little display cubes and they are going in those.

One for a 33 I made this year (after not holding onto the ball 3 years ago when I did it last).

One for a 31 I made last week.

I have one more cube set aside (either for Grandaddy, or for a PB score at a non home course).

I'll drink a few cold ones and post my score on the inter-netz :banana:
I usually save the score card too.

I just enjoy the accomplishment, and start to think about the things i need to work on to get the next PB.

I just tell some people, like you guys. Example, today, triple bogeyed a hole & still shot +5, 77

Back