The 2015 Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf - THP Major Series

Did DNevs just go 3rd person?
Talking like a champion already.

Besides the usual back issues, DNevs is feeling good!

7.7 index should travel pretty well if my game comes around.

Thinking of adding the new GBB Heavenwood to the mix for The Gauntlet!

Texted with •R• today and he is pumped to work with you guys. #GetWedgeducated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dooooo ittttttt.

Heavenwood daggers for people Nevs!

Only CC is allowed to do this.

Now I've got to work on that champion part...

Third person.

ASCII face palm .

He has text message conversations with Roger Cleveland. Third person talk warranted.

Miller Time is a fan of 3rd person, but I really want to be cool enough where people put two dots on either side of a letter and everyone will know they're talking about me. •J•

*dances from foot too foot* Must try to be patient. This needs to get here fast, before my wife is in Labor! Blasted kids, always trying to ruin their parent's fun!

ONE WEEK!

This is coming in hot, and with a three day weekend it will feel like it's here even faster.

Ok coming down to the home stretch. Par 5 15th. Not a lot of room on either side. Lots of thick trees if you get too wild. The tee shot is a bit more uphill than it seems.

b8852d6ede53db980ff3f2aa2306be5f.jpg

http://youtu.be/o09uAKEX3gY

Counting down the days to follow along with your experiences at the Gauntlet. It is going to be amazing experience for you guys!

That's how we roll on team DNevasayneva

Playing Dubs on Monday. Wrist is feeling great and took full swings yesterday with great results. Honestly hitting the ball better than I have since.....well the Morgan Cup. Super jacked for next weekend.

That's how we roll on team DNevasayneva

Playing Dubs on Monday. Wrist is feeling great and took full swings yesterday with great results. Honestly hitting the ball better than I have since.....well the Morgan Cup. Super jacked for next weekend.

I'm calling it. First fat shot you hit next weekend you're gonna go all Tiger club drop with wincey face on us. :alien:

I had to hit another bunker shot left handed last night. Can't wait to get Wedgeucated

I'm calling it. First fat shot you hit next weekend you're gonna go all Tiger club drop with wincey face on us. :alien:

I'll do that after good shots too. Then I'll grab my wrist and pop it back in after getting my glutes activated :act-up:

One week from today boys...

I'm glad I only work 2 1/2 days next week, cause I highly doubt I'll be able to concentrate much.

Bout to get real .

Trying to get out this weekend for some practice but it's ridiculously hot out and no one wants to play because of CFB.

Don't they know the only important game is Monday night?

I see Ethan lurking. You ready to go down???

Bout to get real .

Trying to get out this weekend for some practice but it's ridiculously hot out and no one wants to play because of CFB.

Don't they know the only important game is Monday night?

If you drive here I'll play with ya

Can't believe this happens next weekend. Looks like it's going to be a fun weekend.

Don't sleep on Ethan, guys. He golfs his ball.

Stop being silly .

We own this.

Ummm not so much! Team AJ has this one locked up!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Back