Forza 6 demo is available for download today. Just a heads up to those who enjoy the Forza series.

Forza 6 demo is available for download today. Just a heads up to those who enjoy the Forza series.

Played it last night. So far I'm a fan. Graphics look great so I guess we'll see how the full game play goes. I will probably be getting it no matter what though

Played it last night. So far I'm a fan. Graphics look great so I guess we'll see how the full game play goes. I will probably be getting it no matter what though

The demo was pretty great. Really liked that they gave a rain track as one of the races, gave us a first glimpse into what racing in the rain will be like for Forza 6.

I've already got the Ultimate Edition pre-ordered and pre-loaded, so I'll be ready to go on Sept. 10th.

The demo was pretty great. Really liked that they gave a rain track as one of the races, gave us a first glimpse into what racing in the rain will be like for Forza 6.

I've already got the Ultimate Edition pre-ordered and pre-loaded, so I'll be ready to go on Sept. 10th.

I'd do the same if I wasn't going to the gauntlet haha. No point pre ordering when I'll be gone the entire 5 early days to play.

I've been holding off buying an X1 but now that PGA and Madden are released it's getting tougher and tougher. Is now a decent time to buy? Should I wait for Christmas sales? Is the X1 Elite coming in November worth waiting and paying extra for? Will it drop the price of the regular console?

I've been holding off buying an X1 but now that PGA and Madden are released it's getting tougher and tougher. Is now a decent time to buy? Should I wait for Christmas sales? Is the X1 Elite coming in November worth waiting and paying extra for? Will it drop the price of the regular console?

buy now and play call of duty with us

Not sure if you play online but if you have an xbox gold subscription you can get rory mcilroy pga tour for free right now.

Not sure if you play online but if you have an xbox gold subscription you can get rory mcilroy pga tour for free right now.
Pretty sure that's only a free demo

Pretty sure that's only a free demo

Ahh. You are right. I had already bought it so I didn't check it out fully. I am not smart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahh. You are right. I had already bought it so I didn't check it out fully. I am not smart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol no prob man, I saw it a bit ago and thought hey that's awesome.....then I clicked on it.

I am so stoked for NHL in 11 days! It's just taunting me on my xbox right now because it's downloaded but I can't play it yet haha

Pick it up! Since you haven't already I'm guessing your not a HUGE gamer so the Elite probably won't make too much sense to pay the extra money. Don't know a whole lot about it though. I just bought the Madden bundle. It's a blast. Also with a Gold Live membership you can get Rory for only $40. Pretty cool deal.

Foooooore!

Pick it up! Since you haven't already I'm guessing your not a HUGE gamer so the Elite probably won't make too much sense to pay the extra money. Don't know a whole lot about it though. I just bought the Madden bundle. It's a blast. Also with a Gold Live membership you can get Rory for only $40. Pretty cool deal.

Foooooore!
Your right, I don't play very much and I absolutely suck at the games I play. I've been content with my X360 but Winters a'comin' and I'm getting the itch.

Your right, I don't play very much and I absolutely suck at the games I play. I've been content with my X360 but Winters a'comin' and I'm getting the itch.
That was my thought too. I used to be good/boarded line great at Madden from like 02-08. Now I'm brutal. It's very fun and graphics are stunning but dang where did my skill go haha. Let us know if ya pull the trigger. I'd suggest the Madden bundle. You get 1TB of hardrive and the game. Plus I think at Target right now you can get a free 3 month Xbox live with the purchase.

Foooooore!

I am so stoked for NHL in 11 days! It's just taunting me on my xbox right now because it's downloaded but I can't play it yet haha

I'm eagerly waiting too. Can't wait to be able to play EASHL again.

NHL is definitely the top of my list right now. 15 was not bad at all and I think 16 is going to fix a lot

NHL is definitely the top of my list right now. 15 was not bad at all and I think 16 is going to fix a lot

Realistic. Playoff. Beards.

...awesome

I bought 15 on the XboxOne and when I found out it didn't have online team play, I didn't touch it again. Still can't believe they actually did that.

I bought 15 on the XboxOne and when I found out it didn't have online team play, I didn't touch it again. Still can't believe they actually did that.

Ah I never played online so I didnt notice that.

Who here plays COD AW? Anyone want a terrible teammate?

Realistic. Playoff. Beards.

...awesome
I'm probably in the minority but I feel like this kind of junk should only be added after they've perfected gameplay and added actual content. What a waste of programming when you consider where they could have spent that time instead.

Is it proven they haven't completely packaged a POS game again, much like Rory PGA, which would be about par for them at this point (see what I did there?)

Damn Forza 6 came out today and I want it!

Is it proven they haven't completely packaged a POS game again, much like Rory PGA, which would be about par for them at this point (see what I did there?)

I'll let you know tonight

NHL is so far so good. And they have online team play for those interested.

Back