The 2015 Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf - THP Major Series

I passed on a delicious lunch with adult beverages to go to the range. I'm either really dedicated to dialing in my swing, or really stupid.

I passed on a delicious lunch with adult beverages to go to the range. I'm either really dedicated to dialing in my swing, or really stupid.

Maybe like half and half?

Not sure if it's been mentioned on here yet, but on Monday we're playing a bit of a tune-up here in SoCal. Teams are me and Johnny vs. D-Nevs and Nate (some of you might know Nate - he popped in to meet the Grandaddy crew with me last year).

Format is TBD -- either best ball with ties being decided by the 2nd ball, or we're going high/low best ball (Which is obviously similar, but slightly different.) Also TBD are strokes to be handed out. Nate is lowest index player, then me, then Dave, then JRod. Both the format and the number of pops have been a heated debate today.

Location is Torrey Pines Municipal Country Club Golf Course, La Jolla CA - the North 18.
715am Pacific on Monday.

We'll do our best to update the forum, as well as hopefully a few Periscopes and tweets. Stay tuned...

Maybe like half and half?
Nope, full on stupid. Pretty hot with no clouds, and I'm in jeans. I look like I jumped in a pool. And I had to come back to work. :bulgy-eyes:

I've spent most of the morning trying to decipher JRod's true handicap to set up a fair match for Monday. He comes in every week stating that he shot 76 over the weekend but yet he has four straight "89's" posted in the computer. Hmmmm....

I've spent most of the morning trying to decipher JRod's true handicap to set up a fair match for Monday. He comes in every week stating that he shot 76 over the weekend but yet he has four straight "89's" posted in the computer. Hmmmm....

That's my captain! #PopsPlease

Sandbaggers!

#TeamRhi is ready for you and your inflated handicaps!

You should all just plan on feeling the PAIN from not only a verbal BEAT DOWN.....but....an EPIC Team Jrod Massacre. Not sure the range session will help you....unless....you stand out on the range and let people take dead aim at you....this will be closer to the type of pain you need to prepare for. My team is not afraid to watch you bleed out. YEA!!!!! I SAID THAT!!!! Be Afraid....Be VERY Afraid!

You should all just plan on feeling the PAIN from not only a verbal BEAT DOWN.....but....an EPIC Team Jrod Massacre. Not sure the range session will help you....unless....you stand out on the range and let people take dead aim at you....this will be closer to the type of pain you need to prepare for. My team is not afraid to watch you bleed out. YEA!!!!! I SAID THAT!!!! Be Afraid....Be VERY Afraid!
Spoken like a true captain!

1d3513b54b9f6ff7a121ab61f3ff6649.jpg

Hahaha I love it

Come on Cletus......you walkin over....but you limping back!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-09-04 at 12.45.21 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-09-04 at 12.45.21 PM.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 0

*ahem*

... #ZooCrewHandicapAudit #GrandaddyOfEmAll

Doing what we can to entertain you homers.....at least it's my job and I get PAID to do so :)

They're foruming

Ah, such a great place to work and in a Zoo to boot. You are all so lucky, play well and have a safe weekend

So is Rhiona the only one actually working at Callaway this afternoon, with Johnny and Ethan lurking in here?

Last edited:
So is Rhiona the only one actually working at Callaway this afternoon, with Johnny and Ethan lucking in here?

She's around, don't worry. My captain sent out PMs today with the gameplan. #TeamRhi is ready!

MVP!? Who's it gonna be?

Back