Project X HandCrafted Experience Recap & Review - Time Lapse Shaft Creation

Spivey and Stan the Sandbagger shafts are both done and should ship today. Galen's is also done but Barry's is still in work. I'm guessing The Corporal would be okay with his teammate's shipping first, but I probably need his authorization first.

DB

Im giving authorization for CPL. He would never mind.
New thread going up soon and next week, we will have a picture thread from this event as well.

WHen the first person that gets their shaft in hand, can you send me a PM? I want to create a review thread for you guys on your own creations. Project X Custom Shaft Review Thead. And each of you please take many many pictures and post them as we want to live through you vicariously.
Was actually gonna PM you about this. You're always on top of things JB. Will let you know when I get mine.

Spivey and Stan the Sandbagger shafts are both done and should ship today. Galen's is also done but Barry's is still in work. I'm guessing The Corporal would be okay with his teammate's shipping first, but I probably need his authorization first.

DB
Yes, cool with me! Paul's looks great and I know he'll want it in hand.

WHen the first person that gets their shaft in hand, can you send me a PM? I want to create a review thread for you guys on your own creations. Project X Custom Shaft Review Thead. And each of you please take many many pictures and post them as we want to live through you vicariously.

Awesome! I can tell you that once I get mine, you won't be able to STOP me from taking pictures!

DB

Someone please change his name to this :alien: hehe

DB
Glad I got that monkey off my back.....

I cannot wait to get this in hand. The pictures are all amazing, can't even imagine how amazing it's going to look in hand!

DB

Someone please change his name to this :alien: hehe

This nickname makes me chuckle every time I see it. Benefits of being a teacher at the end of the summer, haha. You should see me in April/May :dohanim:

Can't wait to get that shaft in my driver. It's pretty tough looking so I think it's really gonna butch up my image.

Can't wait to get that shaft in my driver. It's pretty tough looking so I think it's really gonna butch up my image.
You should add a photo to your website when it arrives.
Or maybe not....

You should add a photo to your website when it arrives.
Or maybe not....
Adding pictures of shafts might go against their mission statement haha

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Oh dear...here comes the rabbit hole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brother Lonnie is currently pro golf but I have a feeling that's about to change

I was starting to doubt if my LZ60 Handcrafted was the shaft I need until I had my Instructor hit it yesterday, cold his 1st swing was about 300 yds, the next 2 were 330-340. I know this because he was hitting them onto the tee ground at the other end of the range. (double tee range)

Then after he worked with me I hit a couple 240-250 (guessing, but longer than normal), just proves it is a fantastic shaft and can work with anyone. We are at opposite ends of the physical makeup, he is 5'6" or so and maybe 160 lbs (maybe mid 30's) and I am 6' 220 (mid 50's), but his correct golf swing sure brought out the beast in the shaft.

Well it looks like living in L.A. has it's perks. Quick delivery! Thanks Don and thanks THP!

767A143E-957D-4C43-B1AB-A14314E8F4BC_zps881lhqld.jpg

B7D8404E-5D4E-41D0-B649-3C9E38C7CC11_zpsnsrzmuba.jpg

C62CE867-D24A-4C69-AB7B-82F58783CE64_zps3uloz4vw.jpg

73D9B0F1-7DE7-49D4-9D2F-3CD4BB731F2F_zpskrhonxtw.jpg

050EFCC6-BFBA-4390-9FFA-2C860D7CF8EB_zpsukb8wahl.jpg

D099049B-5425-4FFE-9A41-5B1323040CDA_zpscftzvyjh.jpg

6495DB87-24CF-4BDA-BE2C-EFFDC1B52394_zpsrvqhenc3.jpg

1704C501-4D60-4D67-AE3E-D7277BC25E31_zps8woibssq.jpg

Thats amazing Paul! Awesome you got it so quickly

Dude that is awesome! Stealthy! Nice star wars collection as well lol

Nice Paul. I know you'll be the envy of your golf buddies. May the Project X handcrafted force be with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude that is awesome! Stealthy! Nice star wars collection as well lol

I like the PS1! Ski Bum probably wasn't born when that came out.

Good eye. Gaming is a proud tradition in the Marek household. We keep the older ones for the early Silent Hill and Star Wars games.

Oh ha ha! Hilarious! I'll have you know I was 5 years old, thank you very much :D

That thing looks AWESOME Paul. The big font turned out great, and the black and white is a good match for the 815 head.

I'm looking forward to seeing Ski's shaft in person :)

Back