fupresti

Former Big Deal
Reaction score
Handicap
Marriage
11889966_10153136329368511_7021707854652632110_o.jpg

Simple, but smart. I like it.

Taylor Ade

What is what Adidas filed for after viewing the Q2 financial statements from their golf division?

Simple looking bag. I enjoy it.

Bags don't look too bad, but I don't like the taking out the M. I know what it's for I just ...it's meh to me.

Their hats are missing the "M" as well...Tuesday can't come soon enough!

Bubble Burner rust color too...

This one is going to be a miss for me. Boring bags and the the missing "M" for MYSTERY!!!!!!!!!

At least we're talking about TaylorMade though. Hopefully their new tech is a WILD step in the right direction.

Marketing is great, but give me some true performance for the masses, not the few.

Saw on another site that someone commented that "TaylorMade is slowly fading away...." Got a good chuckle out of it...

Is it supposed to be that they are bringing the "M" back? Or am I heading in the wrong direction hahaha. Either way I really hope they freakin put out something awesome

Would be better if they dropped the E since their Ebitda is constantly falling

i guess i am late to the party ----------

why are they missing the "M" ?

I guess I don't get marketing. Creating mystery and excitement or "buzz" by taking a letter out of your logo?

Maybe not TaylorMade per say, but don't companies spend tons of money developing and protecting their logos?

I guess I don't get marketing. Creating mystery and excitement or "buzz" by taking a letter out of your logo?

Maybe not TaylorMade per say, but don't companies spend tons of money developing and protecting their logos?

I hear that.

For what it's worth, I think it would have looked better if rather than pulling the "M" altogether they made it look like the M was ripped off... With the stitching still there as though the "M" was being used for something else. Gone altogether is a bit of a miss for me.

Surprised they dont have SLDR-C themed bag. Weird.

Is it a new sports drink? I'd be half tempted to sharpie in a M cuz of my ocd.

Plus is it much different than the Rocketbladez stuff with adding -ier to the bags. I think they need to s**tcan their marketing department. Nothing to do with the equipment because I am still curious about the driver itself but this does absolutely nothing, not to mention, the bag is bland.

I think it's smart,like the old school bubble colours.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Plus is it much different than the Rocketbladez stuff with adding -ier to the bags. I think they need to s**tcan their marketing department. Nothing to do with the equipment because I am still curious about the driver itself but this does absolutely nothing, not to mention, the bag is bland.

They need some Harry action, though if I were him I'd only agree to a heavily front loaded deal.

Saw JRose pic on Instagram and some other picks of hats missing the m. They should have stuck to the commercials about the launch

I think this whole "M" thing is going over too many heads lol. Definitely went over mine.

Back