Contest - Do You Choose Red or Black Friday?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The holidays are getting close and the day after Turkey Day has been forever known as Black Friday. This year, THP & Matrix are going to let you stay with the current name or change it to Red Friday, but letting you choose which color shaft you would like. In case you have missed it recently, Matrix has a hot new shaft out called SpeedRulz and THP wants to give some away.

400%20300%20THP%20thanksgiving-S.jpg

The Prize
If you are not familiar with the new Matrix SpeedRulz, you can read up on them here. Each of the premium shafts designed with a specific type of golfer to maximize their game off the tee.

The Contest
Your job will be to select which shaft will be better for your game, and then choose if you would like it to be Red or Black Friday this year. THP will select two winners (one red and one black) to each win their shafts on the day after Thanksgiving.

How To Enter
Step One: Get familiar
Visit www.Matrixshafts.com to read up on the 3 different profiles offered in SpeedRulz. You will want to choose the right profile for your game, and that info will be in the entry you send in.

Step Two: Send In Your Email
You will send in an email to admin@thehackersparadise.com
All of this information must be included in the email.
Your full name
Your THP Forum Screen Name
Your Shipping Address
Which Profile of Matrix SpeedRulz is best for you
Weight and Flex of the shaft
And of course, if you want Red or Black
Before sending, see step three for bonus entries

Step Three: Get Connected Means Bonus Entry Time
On Facebook like both Matrix and THP
On Twitter follow @THPGolf and @MatrixShafts
Once you are connected, include your Twitter Handles and Facebook Page to get bonus entries

Wait, Another Bonus Entry
Tweet @matrixshafts and @THPGolf using #winSpeedrulz with one reason why you’re thankful for Golf and which SpeedRulz shaft you’d like. As well as a link to this contest. We will match up those tweets with the twitter handles that were sent in and you will receive another bonus entry.

Rules
1 entry per person
Deadline for this contest is Black Friday at midnight EST (meaning thursday night).
If you win, shipping is free for Albatross Club members only.
If you are not a member & would like to become one, click here. The Albatross Club is our way of helping in the name of the THP Community.

Good luck everybody and we cannot wait to see if you choose Black Friday or Red Friday and have a chance to win a SpeedRulz shaft courtesy of Matrix Shafts

Last edited:
Going to be an awesome Black, or Red, Friday thanks to THP and Matrix!

Not familiar with the SpeedRulz shaft, yet. I'm looking forward to checking these out and learning which would work best for me.

• Admin
Not familiar with the SpeedRulz shaft, yet. I'm looking forward to checking these out and learning which would work best for me.

In the first post you can link to an interview on the home page we did with Matrix about a month ago. Some really great information in there on the different profiles.

Thank you THP and Matrix! Now I have some reading up to do & get educated on the new shafts!

entries in, thanks THP and Matrix

This is a pretty awesome contest!!!

This is going to be a learn as I go contest,I like it !

Thanks THP and Matrix !

Entry in. Thanks Matrix and THP!

Cool contest from THP and Matrix. Now a little research to see what profile should work for me.

Awesome thanks Im in

Really awesome contest. Thanks to THP and Matrix!

I can tell you that this shaft looks awesome in hand.

All entered! Good luck all. #SpeedRulz :)

I think i entered correctly lol good luck everyone! Someones gonna have an amazing Red Friday!

I'm in! No Facebook, but I've got Twitter covered!

Entries In! Thanks THP & Matrix ... great contest!

Oh wow. This is awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome contest,choose your shaft is a great option

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I'm in, no facebook ever for me, just twitter. I felt like I had my lesson for the day, does this mean I can stay home from work?

So cool, I'm in!

Entry and bonus entries in!

In! Going all in on red!

Back