The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
A/C unit seems to have gone out, the inside unit is blowing air but the outside unit isn't making it cold. It's supposed to be 95* here today. It's a holiday weekend, so I'm sure rates are quadrupled. I also have a huge sore throat that hurts to swallow. Life is fun.

But... You're in the Grandaddy.

I'm starting to get a little pissed that I havent developed a superpower from all the wasps, hornet, yellow jacket stings this year. I've gotta be in the neighborhood of 200. Yesterday added about 12 to the tally.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I'm starting to get a little pissed that I havent developed a superpower from all the wasps, hornet, yellow jacket stings this year. I've gotta be in the neighborhood of 200. Yesterday added about 12 to the tally.

Wow! What are you doing that gets you stung so much? I think I've only been stung a couple times in my life.

Construction and maintenance. Usually I get stung a handful of times each year but this has been an exceptionally bad one. If we are in the vicinity of one another there is instant conflict. Perhaps they can now sense the hate that I hold for them.

I just want to buy 2.75" Epoch golf tees with stripes but I can only find them in the combo packs. I don't want short tees too. What a waste.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just want to buy 2.75" Epoch golf tees with stripes but I can only find them in the combo packs. I don't want short tees too. What a waste.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Send me the shorties, I love em

Was going to go play a practice round today before the couples tourney tomorrow and Monday, but I wake up to driving rain....ugh !
At least the rain is supposed to let up late today.

Dang A/c just went out at home. Thank goodness my HVAC guy will be here in a few minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing like waking up to discover your hot water tank has crapped the bed.

Best part? We live in split level with no basement, so all the water that has leaked is now in my living room carpet. Fun times.

Well, at least I have a semi-decent update to this: Got the water all vac'd up and the main valve turned off which stopped all the water leaking out. I made two calls to a good plumber I used last summer, but neither were returned so I got recommendations from friends on Facebook (see, that thing DOES come in handy now and again!). Called one of them who said he'd be here within an hour and ended up coming 30 minutes after we spoke. He's doing the job Monday morning at 8am and would've done it tomorrow if we didn't already have plans to be gone for the day. Quoted a very reasonable price since my father in law and I went and picked up the new heater and all the parts, so all he's doing is labor.

So now my rant is only having to drive to my in-laws for showers the next few days, which isn't so much of a rant since my mother-in-law will try to feed me my favorite foods as soon as I show up :act-up:

Rough day on the golf course today. Broke my driver shaft/tip:

6aa4f7066438dc53149872f6bf713cb3.jpg

785761da04da42eae8b189eaf4d9cc41.jpg

And my GPS watch:

73641087f6af302cd7e24dca0ff2bdd7.jpg

Pete golf is supposed to be fun, no need to take things out on golf equipment :alien:

Hope you get the adaptor fixed

Upon leaving the baseball game last night with my son and ex co-workers I was assaulted while holding my son while he was sleeping. We were half way down the stairs when I accidently bumped my son's back into a lady, I stated I was sorry I cannot see well on front of me. Note his head on leaning over my shoulder and his back is covering much of the area. So all I can see is heads down. I am gauging distances between people like this when this altercation happens. She quickly calls me an A hole ,stupid and other names I cannot talk about on here. I told her it was an honest mistake as I cannot see fully in front of me I am carrying my son. I did not want to argue and wake up my son so I stepped to the right of her to pass. Guess what she goes right in front and says "not so fast a hole ,your not going anywhere. " at this point she pushes me again and spits in my direction . We are almost down the stairs as I find a passage to walk away from this lunatic! She tells her boyfriend to beat me up,yeah holding a baby really genius. When she was the one in the wrong the whole time. I am sick and tired or ignorant and straight up crazy people here. As I work in the tourism industry I have have many complains about rude and straight up crazy people. I really dislike people like this ,seems there is so many people who should be locked up in the mental insistution roaming the streets. Sorry for the long rant,it's just people like this do not deserve to be sharing the same space as normal and civilized human beings.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Upon leaving the baseball game last night with my son and ex co-workers I was assaulted while holding my son while he was sleeping. We were half way down the stairs when I accidently bumped my son's back into a lady, I stated I was sorry I cannot see well on front of me. Note his head on leaning over my shoulder and his back is covering much of the area. So all I can see is heads down. I am gauging distances between people like this when this altercation happens. She quickly calls me an A hole ,stupid and other names I cannot talk about on here. I told her it was an honest mistake as I cannot see fully in front of me I am carrying my son. I did not want to argue and wake up my son so I stepped to the right of her to pass. Guess what she goes right in front and says "not so fast a hole ,your not going anywhere. " at this point she pushes me again and spits in my direction . We are almost down the stairs as I find a passage to walk away from this lunatic! She tells her boyfriend to beat me up,yeah holding a baby really genius. When she was the one in the wrong the whole time. I am sick and tired or ignorant and straight up crazy people here. As I work in the tourism industry I have have many complains about rude and straight up crazy people. I really dislike people like this ,seems there is so many people who should be locked up in the mental insistution roaming the streets. Sorry for the long rant,it's just people like this do not deserve to be sharing the same space as normal and civilized human beings.

Wow this just makes me hate people lol sorry this happened man.

Jaysfan, that's horrible, people are scum plain and simple.

Pete, That sucks brother!

Argh. Just evil. Not cool. Sorry to hear that Dustin.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Jaysfan, that's horrible, people are scum plain and simple.

Pete, That sucks brother!
We should be improving as a people,but these people are still acting like primates.
Argh. Just evil. Not cool. Sorry to hear that Dustin.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
It's cool Ryan, karma will come back around to her and when it does...good luck

Dustin. What is wrong with people up there. I remember the story last year of the dude punching or shoving a young lifeguard or something.

Good on you for trying to defuse the situation. As you said Karma will get her.

Rough day on the golf course today. Broke my driver shaft/tip:

6aa4f7066438dc53149872f6bf713cb3.jpg

785761da04da42eae8b189eaf4d9cc41.jpg

And my GPS watch:

73641087f6af302cd7e24dca0ff2bdd7.jpg
Damn Pete. Was it your 130mph swing thst caused both to crumble

Member scramble on Labor Day. My friend and I signed up ... that's makes three so far. Wow, going to be crowded. LOL.

That sux. This is why there needs to ba an idiot button that zaps people like this gone forever

Sciatic nerve pain ... its a pain in the ass.

Yep yep.

It's why I eventually had a microdiscectomy at L5-S1.

Sucked for a long time but so glad I had the surgery years ago.

Yep yep.

It's why I eventually had a microdiscectomy at L5-S1.

Sucked for a long time but so glad I had the surgery years ago.
Yeah, NOT what I wanted to hear.

I think I may opt for drugs first. :tongue:

Yeah, NOT what I wanted to hear.

I think I may opt for drugs first. :tongue:

Try other solutions first obviously.

I went through PT then spot pain injections but nothing helped more than a day or so.....until the surgery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back