Up & Down w/ Cleveland Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to get him a bit more active/excited about this Twitter thing a bopper.

I think letting him know how excited you guys are will entice him. Especially with some changes internally.

Plus we are going to get him active on THP as well for this event.

I think letting him know how excited you guys are will entice him. Especially with some changes internally.

Plus we are going to get him active on THP as well for this event.
Always cool to see the company employees get involved!

Let the boys know on social media if you are liking what you are seeing and where you are seeing it.
@ClevelandGolf @THPGolf

If you are in the event, give a follow to @asheldon74

Work has been getting in the way of my THPing. Finally accomplished.

Sent from my G3 using TapaTalk Pro

i'm still trying to figure out how to use twitter Lol.. holy sheeet is it October yet

Bumping this because we know the putter part and now I'm wondering what the wedges will be. I've always been intrigued by Cleveland wedges, just never put them in play.

They will be RTX 2.0 but in a unique way.

They will be RTX 2.0 but in a unique way.

In a unique way....hummmmm, gold plated?
Naaa, too shiny.

More grooves?
Naaa, too illegal.

Diamond coated?
Naaa, too harsh.

Custom options????:D:D

In a unique way....hummmmm, gold plated?
Naaa, too shiny.

More grooves?
Naaa, too illegal.

Diamond coated?
Naaa, too harsh.

Custom options????:D:D

I can get down with gold plated

My guess is something along these lines.

50e81cb42abb62cffe0cce388cb00e08.jpg

If they could get the THP logo on there, oh man... How could you even continue to hit it

If they could get the THP logo on there, oh man... How could you even continue to hit it
The customization site is pretty cool. You can put whatever 3 characters you want on the toe (where Fupresti's picture says Custom) and something like 10 or 12 characters opposite that on the top edge. I could see "THP" and UPANDDOWN" in THP green.

Unigue= being the only one, very special or unusual, belonging to or connected with only one particular thing, place or person. I LIKE IT!

I live 10 min from strawberry farms. Beers at my place afterwards. Haha

I live 10 min from strawberry farms. Beers at my place afterwards. Haha

Should have entered brother. Going to be a lot of fun at this event. Lots of SoCal events this year, including the one we just finished in San Diego this past weekend.

Totally missed the signups on this one.
This will be a great event I'm sure.

After shooting 77 with 33 putts on 61% GIR, I am sooooo ready to get Up & Down with Cleveland Golf and start lowering my scores.

After shooting 77 with 33 putts on 61% GIR, I am sooooo ready to get Up & Down with Cleveland Golf and start lowering my scores.
You suck ?

Taking the TFi Smart Square out tomorrow with a new Garsen Max grip on it. Going to try and not stand over my putts thinking, "ok, is this lined up right, no, maybe move it a bit over, now does this look right, maybe just one more turn, got it!"

I need help..........

Flight booked.
Fly into San Diego on the 18th.
Fly out of OC on the 25th.

So excited. See you guys soon.

Flight booked.
Fly into San Diego on the 18th.
Fly out of OC on the 25th.

So excited. See you guys soon.

Oh yeaaaah!! Can't wait. What hotel(s) are you guys looking at? Need to book mine.

I'm just gonna see if the Cleveland guys will let me sleep in their building with all that 2135 and 2.0 RTX love all around.

I'm just gonna see if the Cleveland guys will let me sleep in their building with all that 2135 and 2.0 RTX love all around.

Lol - good call. Could help my short game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back