Jkapers30

Reaction score
Handicap

New golfer here. When I come through on my swing my club face is open and they turn the wrong way. Plz help

Welcome to THP,there is some people on here that can help with you with swing advice. Enjoy your stay

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome to THPTHP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP. Panda will sort you out for sure

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys I'm new as well and it doesn't seem to give me permission to post at threads myself so I'm jumping into this gentlemens if he doesn't mind. I'm brand new to golf and have had a rough season, I'm by far the worse beginner I have seen but after thousands of balls and countless hours I have been able to finally get the ball to get off the ground and past twenty yards. My problem is how inconsistent this can be from one day to the next. I put in a lot of time with my 7i and 5i and hit those well (for me), but than I'll switch into a longer club like 3i or drivers and I can't hit them for the life of me. What makes it worse is I'll try and revert back to my 5&7 and I can't hit those either it's like wizardly. It really sucks because it takes all your confidence away I had a tee time today for the first time and am not going because yesterday was so horrific at the range again.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP. My recommendation for anyone new to the game is to invest in some individual lessons. Better to learn right the first time than to unlearn wrong later on.

New golfer here. When I come through on my swing my club face is open and they turn the wrong way. Plz help
you have good golf instinct and a good foundation. I'd like to see you start with your stance and posture. Felt just outside the shoulders, knees with a slight and bend at the waist. We are looking for the arms to hang under your shoulders with about 4-6" between the hands and the thighs.

Id like you to work on this without a club. Palms together to create that triangle with the shoulders and arms. Practice turning your shoulders with your hands together. Do this while keeping the knees flexed. The movement is design to get you used to turning the shoulders and shifting your weight from center to right back to center to left.

Back