Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
either a j15 1h or 2h to replace my 4w. I hit my 4h so well, but the fw is a liability. I would be going d/1h or 2h/4h/5i and down. anybody do this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GBB, I must have that in my arsenal soon

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

In case ponders need gasoline on the fire, Golfsmith is doing 150% trade ins.

I was browsing the new Callaway rack at work and made the mistake of looking at a particular club. Then feeling it and taking grip of it like I was going to take a rip with it. I'm now pondering said club, and it rhymes with...well...what the club is.

I'm not seeing it on their website. Maybe it's only for select stores but the only trade in bonus I see is 100% bonus towards RSi1 and the. 2015 Bertha 50% bonus on new Bertha

GBB Driver. Not available here yet, so it will be a 2016 buy. Only one month or so left of season up here in north.

Dual Balance Futura X5

For some reason, I can't explain it, but I'm pondering some W/S FG Tour golf balls. I played a trial pack last year and just loved em, really sticky and compression was right on for me. Don't think this will take too long.

For some reason, I can't explain it, but I'm pondering some W/S FG Tour golf balls. I played a trial pack last year and just loved em, really sticky and compression was right on for me. Don't think this will take too long.
They're great balls. But they've just stayed in that price range that keeps me away. Though I found them once for 29.00 at Academy and loaded up. I'd do the same if I could find that price again, I really enjoyed playing them.

They're great balls. But they've just stayed in that price range that keeps me away. Though I found them once for 29.00 at Academy and loaded up. I'd do the same if I could find that price again, I really enjoyed playing them.
Yeah I'm scouring the interwebz for deals. Won't stop until I get around that price as well.

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

GBB, 816 DBD or 815 DBD.

LordByron and I swapped heads a few weeks ago for a little trial run. I always wanted to hit the DBD. I hit the 815 DBD so good for the 3 rounds I played with it...so much better than my 815. It was straighter which doesn't necessarily make any sense and it was longer. I feel like I have to make a change now. CPO has some good deals or 150% trade in on the new stuff. Hmm

I hate to say it but Taylormade Spider 2.0 half mallet. Not sure if it's the counter balance or the head but something about it just goes well on the in store putting green.

I love this ball so much. They aren't even sold here so Im protecting my last two Legacy sleeves with my life.

I love this ball so much. They aren't even sold here so Im protecting my last two Legacy sleeves with my life.
Curtis, they are hard to find here too. I'll pick some up in Chicago next weekend and send them your way. Think they'd get stuck at the border for a while?

Curtis, they are hard to find here too. I'll pick some up in Chicago next weekend and send them your way. Think they'd get stuck at the border for a while?
That's an extremely kind offer but the cost of shipping and brutal exchange rate just make it too expensive to be worthwhile. I won't spend $55-60 Canadian on any ball no matter how much I love it.

Thanks so much for the offer though, its a truly incredible gesture!

No logical reason for this as I haven't even seen them in person yet but I'm seriously pondering a combo set of Mizuno Mp-25(5-7)/Mp-5(8-PW) irons

must be out of my mind ...

No logical reason for this as I haven't even seen them in person yet but I'm seriously pondering a combo set of Mizuno Mp-25(5-7)/Mp-5(8-PW) irons

must be out of my mind ...
That would be a beautiful combo set

MD3 58°

Yikes. Demo the gbb this morning and my swing speed is 10 mph slower than it used to be.

Looks like properly fit shafts are on the horizon. Stiff might be hurting my distances a lot

GBB or 915. I feel the need to upgrade my driver at some point.

Yikes. Demo the gbb this morning and my swing speed is 10 mph slower than it used to be.

Looks like properly fit shafts are on the horizon. Stiff might be hurting my distances a lot
I wouldn't worry too much about it. Had the same problem a few months ago, couldn't get over 93 mph even if I swung out of my shoes. Went back a few days later and ranged from 96-104. Golf is weird. The body is weirder.

Pretty sure, once you find the right shaft for you in the GBB, you won't miss those 10mph because you'll be hitting it just as far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back