The Name Change Thread

Thinking of changing my name. It kind of seems stupid now that o don't have cobra clubs in the bag.

Hmmmmm lets see what I can change mine to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think its time I retired PureLiquidHell. Its been my universal fourm name for 15 years. Something more adult is in order.

I need to give it some thought.

I think its time I retired PureLiquidHell. Its been my universal fourm name for 15 years. Something more adult is in order.

I need to give it some thought.
Every time I see your screen name I think of PureLiquidHell as a form of explosive... You know what. Hahaha A change might be good.

I always think of hot sauce then I want wings.

Every time I see your screen name I think of PureLiquidHell as a form of explosive... You know what. Hahaha A change might be good.

Haha, its actually from my favorite skateboarding movie from when I was younger. It doesn't really have any meaning, it just said it on the vhs cover.

I like it as a hot sauce name.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hmmmmm lets see what I can change mine to

Ole White? But you're hair isn't all white yet is it, still got some gray left. You're not that much of an old coot

like my 1415 Ben Hogan putter that I have used since 1972, I have no intention of ever changing , Maddog701 forever....lol

Considering Marky Crosshields.

Might bring more attention to the homepage. :alien:

I kid, I kid, I kid.

Considering Marky Crosshields.

Might bring more attention to the homepage. :alien:

I kid, I kid, I kid.

just need to learn how to type with an accent.

I can help, I make some pretty epic videos too

Get stuck in Dean, get stuck in.

Bump for Leishman

I want the full story - spill the beans, Thomas!

It was also posted in the banter thread, that's why I bumped this one.

The Name Change Thread

Sunday night at dinner Finley is handing out duffel bags, he calls out Thomas and he stands up to walk over & Finley says "Whoa! Big Boy, I don't want to play you" the room cracks up laughing.

Along the way Mark Leishman was brought up ( by Harry I believe) and the comparison was spot on. It was a running thing throughout our time there and at dinner Wednesday night it was decided the name had to change.

Slight change from Scrap Iron. You to can thank yourselves. You know who are.

Ya I am not a fan of the new name Scrap

I was told it was awesome and it came highly recommended. For anyone who is not a fan please pm TheCrest4 with your concerns.

Sincerely BeefCake.

KellyBo once told me I could never get away with a name change. I'm on one forum that's all Air Force people and there's folks that have had five or ten names. You have to have a spreadsheet to keep up with it.

Back