Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

for not much more than what you would pay to play Sweetbriar you guys should join the rest of the michigan get together! unless you dont want any pre gauntlet beatings. i know last saturday was rough for one of you :)
The only reason I can play Sunday is that the boss is leaving early Sunday morning for a business trip. No Michigan for me

The only reason I can play Sunday is that the boss is leaving early Sunday morning for a business trip. No Michigan for me
i was referring to the Sunday round in Michigan

That will be the round that sets our handicaps for the gauntlet!

so what have you guys been playing team match play ? or two 1 on 1 match play matches?

so what have you guys been playing team match play ? or two 1 on 1 match play matches?

we can do teams. We did that before and it worked pretty well. team best ball match play

we can do teams. We did that before and it worked pretty well. team best ball match play
Yeah, you can even go back and see how you would have done in 1 on 1 against everyone in the group too

Yeah, you can even go back and see how you would have done in 1 on 1 against everyone in the group too

I'd rather not, but you certainly can haha. You had a much better day than the rest of us overall. although Andrew had a pretty good round on the back 9.

well hope i can keep up with you guys. ive been playing pretty good my short game has been the best its been in a long time.

Anyone available to play the Quarry on 9/5 at 1130? I need one person to fill a 4-some w/ my brother in laws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Little bump. Need to know ASAP, so i cancel tee time if we can't find a 4th.

Anyone available to play the Quarry on 9/5 at 1130? I need one person to fill a 4-some w/ my brother in laws.

One last bump before I cancel the 4th opening.

One last bump before I cancel the 4th opening.

Man, I wish I could but couldn't take another day off before the Gauntlet! Still haven't played there yet and really want to make it down one of these summers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm playing sleepy hollow tonight at 551 with a buddy if anyone wants to join us.

Hey guys new here posting wise, normally just lurk. There is a 3 man scramble Saturday morning at Dorlon that I am playing with my uncle but our 3rd can't play. It is $100 for the entire team plus skins. Good part is we are playing as 6somes which will make it a bit slower but totally made up for the fact teams will keep their own score and the team they are playing with so no eraser magically shot 59 after a team came in and said they shot 60. $2 beer as will. I realize Dorlon isn't in the greatest shape but the greens are actually in good shape minus 1 hole and they are finally making them a tad faster. Probably only 8-8.5 but most of the season they have been like 7-7.5. My uncle isn't great but only plays a few times a year and can hit good shots. I am decent and know the course like the back of my hand. Should be laid back and fun so I don't really care if our 3rd is isn't great or anything, just hopefully they enjoy golf.

Either way I hope to play with some of you guys in the near future.

I need to play golf tomorrow anyone relatively close up for it?

Hey guys new here posting wise, normally just lurk. There is a 3 man scramble Saturday morning at Dorlon that I am playing with my uncle but our 3rd can't play. It is $100 for the entire team plus skins. Good part is we are playing as 6somes which will make it a bit slower but totally made up for the fact teams will keep their own score and the team they are playing with so no eraser magically shot 59 after a team came in and said they shot 60. $2 beer as will. I realize Dorlon isn't in the greatest shape but the greens are actually in good shape minus 1 hole and they are finally making them a tad faster. Probably only 8-8.5 but most of the season they have been like 7-7.5. My uncle isn't great but only plays a few times a year and can hit good shots. I am decent and know the course like the back of my hand. Should be laid back and fun so I don't really care if our 3rd is isn't great or anything, just hopefully they enjoy golf.

Welcome to THP! Can't do it (I'm coaching HS golf right now so time is limited, but thanks anyway). Hopefully we'll have some NEO fall get-togethers.

Welcome aboard where ya located?

Welcome buddy! Lots of active folks in this area. Hopefully you'll make it out with some of us sometime soon.

Thanks guys. I am located in Rocky River but mostly play Dorlon since they had the most affordable season pass I could find. I will play Big Met sometimes if I stumble across a good golf now deal. Still looking for someone tomorrow so if anyone sees this shoot me a message and will text you in the morning before I leave.

Do they have a State Golf Association in KY that one-day events? In Virginia they have a SGA that hosts one-day events at at lot of the private clubs. It is competition, but open to all members.

I might be moving to KY within the next year so I was just wondering about that? Thanks in advance!

Back