The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love when my post get deleted

Cancer took a brave, strong and brilliant life today. Mary Elizabeth Paris was only 12 years old. She had battled leukemia for well over a year. She had 2 bone marrow transplants, countless numbers of procedures, pain that I can't even imagine and she did it with such tenacity and grace that it was hard to understand how she did it all. She fought until the very end, but last night she passed away. I only met her a couple times and never did get to see her after she got diagnosed with cancer, but I kept up with her fight on Facebook and through her Aunt and Uncle who are very good friends of my wife and I. I can't imagine the pain that Mary Elizabeth's parents, little brother, little sister and the rest of the family are feeling today. I ask that if you are some one that prays that you will join me in praying for this family. Prayers that God will heal their broken hearts and grant them peace as well as understanding. If you aren't someone that prays, then I ask you to send positive thoughts and vibes to this family. Thank you!!

Link about Mary Elizabeth and her fight:
http://www.11alive.com/story/news/local/2015/09/02/goodbye-mary-elizabeth/71565598/
My prayers go out to the family. My 8 year old son was diagnosed with Acute Myloid Leukemia on December 19, 2014. We lived at Children's Hospital in New Orleans for 7 months. There is no worse feeling than not being able to help your child. My son is my hero!

If you or anyone in their family need someone to talk to or just vent to, please pm me and I will give you my cell number. Just know that she is no longer in pain and they will be with her again some day. God bless!

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

This is honestly the reason i haven't done it. My optomitrist told me i could do it, but i'd just be back in 10-20 years for it again... My eyes stopped getting worse about 5 years ago and are now getting slightly better with each appointment.. (Glasses since 9 yrs old). At some point, i'll probalby be able to see just fine for far away and wont be able to read a newspaper. can't wait.

My doc told me when my cataract gets ripe then he can remove it and put a lens in which is different than laser. It's a permanent type surgery and he said I'd be able to see the balls on a buzzard 200 feet up a tree. I'm looking forward to that!

My doc told me when my cataract gets ripe then he can remove it and put a lens in which is different than laser. It's a permanent type surgery and he said I'd be able to see the balls on a buzzard 200 feet up a tree. I'm looking forward to that!

My dad had that done last year after procrastinating for a long time. Afterwards he said no big deal. The doc did like 20 of them in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My dad had that done last year after procrastinating for a long time. Afterwards he said no big deal. The doc did like 20 of them in the morning.

I had the lasik surgery many years ago and like some have said, had to go back to glasses. I can see ok without them distance wise up to a point but anything up close and even a few yards away is not good.

I watched a video of a guy doing it in N Korea then entire procedure literally takes 5 minutes its incredible.

I watched a video of a guy doing it in N Korea then entire procedure literally takes 5 minutes its incredible.

Uh yea. The national geographic one were all these people haven't seen their families in a decade and the first thing they want to do is look at the dear leader? Yea that's a good documentary.

Pennsylvania has state liquor stores. While they like to think their wine selection is terrific, it actually sucks. You can't find anything older than 2013, which means they're just getting run off bottles a lot of times. A 2013 may be a good bottle to hold, but c'mon have some options for drinking now. It's the worst.

Can't watch the MSU/WMU game. For some reason, ESPN U is not included in our cable/internet/phone service thru Comcast. What is included? Crappy WiFi coverage in the house and annoying phone calls to a phone number we have never given out. All for the low low price of $150+ a month. I'm beyond pissed right now, might have to go to BWW just to watch.

Holy smokes that's rough. Ours is $180 but we have the top level, a sports package, two individual HD DVR's, phone and Internet. I was worried about FIOS in the beginning, but we haven't missed Comcast/Infinity for one second in two years.

I cant feel my hands...im 26 this is bs

No water next Tuesday at work. I'm a mechanic and usually wash my hands probably twenty times a day.

Not to mention other necessities ......

No water next Tuesday at work. I'm a mechanic and usually wash my hands probably twenty times a day.

sounds like a good day to tee it up bro

Bring baby wipes and some powder...

Oof gojo on your Gooch doesn't sound pleasant....

Most of us use it to clean our hands after certain...activities.

There's always a bundle of striking paper in my glove box for the unexpected emergency.

Not really a rant, but no where else to post it. Stuck in Baltimore airport, they keep pushing departure time further and further back. Now departing after midnight should be getting to Indy around 2 in the morning.

Not even going to attempt to wake up my ride, so hopefully I can catch a taxi.

Not really a rant, but no where else to post it. Stuck in Baltimore airport, they keep pushing departure time further and further back. Now departing after midnight should be getting to Indy around 2 in the morning.

Not even going to attempt to wake up my ride, so hopefully I can catch a taxi.

that sux. Bwi is one of the worse.

Nothing like waking up to discover your hot water tank has crapped the bed.

Best part? We live in split level with no basement, so all the water that has leaked is now in my living room carpet. Fun times.

A/C unit seems to have gone out, the inside unit is blowing air but the outside unit isn't making it cold. It's supposed to be 95* here today. It's a holiday weekend, so I'm sure rates are quadrupled. I also have a huge sore throat that hurts to swallow. Life is fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back