Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Low Tide and a Lajosi are all but locks.

But my eye still wanders.

Adore all other parts of my setup from here till December, so the putter ponders will get pretty heavy...and dangerous.
Is Kari selling just putter shoes yet? Last time I contacted him he didn't have much inventory.

Solid ponder. Debated that one myself, but it involved getting rid of 3 wood and a 7 wood that I absolutely love.

It performs very well.

I've hit it twice now and murdered it both times. I kill my 3W off the tee but I'd like a good option off the deck, plus on the monitor I only hit the Flex 5W like 5-10 yards shorter than the BB 3W off a tee.

Considering I don't have a golf store nearby, I'm thinking of buying a few things blind:
Callaway 815 or GBB fairway wood with AD DI 7 or Diamana D+
AD DI 7 shaft for my 815 hybrid

Lots of AD DI love. They are great shafts for sure. Did you hit Alex's 815 fwy at Torrey? At least I think it was an 815. That thing looked awesome.

I've hit it twice now and murdered it both times. I kill my 3W off the tee but I'd like a good option off the deck, plus on the monitor I only hit the Flex 5W like 5-10 yards shorter than the BB 3W off a tee.

Lots of AD DI love. They are great shafts for sure. Did you hit Alex's 815 fwy at Torrey? At least I think it was an 815. That thing looked awesome.

I did, but it was set to draw which is definitely not my setup. I did like the weighting to it. Very much like my 815 hybrid which I really like.

New heavenwood.

New heavenwood.

Mine has apparently finally been freed from customs after a week. Cannot wait.

I wish I didn't hit the ball to the clouds with the heavenwood. I've hit a couple different ones, both with regular flex when I would need a stiff flex, but I loved the feel and sound of it. Extremely easy to hit off the deck but insanely high when teed up

I wish I didn't hit the ball to the clouds with the heavenwood. I've hit a couple different ones, both with regular flex when I would need a stiff flex, but I loved the feel and sound of it. Extremely easy to hit off the deck but insanely high when teed up

I play X in mine.

Get you some internet Phil.

Change the shaft. Problem solved.

It was pretty funny with 441s though.

It was lol and i hit it pretty well for hitting it so high lol I could definitely see myself using a club like that instead of a 3i

Im fairly confident i could have hopped in the cart drove out 240 got out of cart and still had time to wait for urs to land

Thinking of a new shaft in my utility club. need something that will get a little higher than the c-taper in there now. just don't know if I want to go steel or graphite.

if it's graphite then it will be an iRod, but no idea what steel I would go with. Maybe just the KBS tours I currently game....

Looking forward to the 2016 bag. I'm wrapping this season up early this year. Have no desire to go play, and I've got a work project that needs some turn and burn to beat winter months.

Looking forward to the 2016 bag. I'm wrapping this season up early this year. Have no desire to go play, and I've got a work project that needs some turn and burn to beat winter months.
Booooooooooooooooo

Ahh well it is what it is.
I know what it is. It's horse poo. Haha love ya brotha. I just want to see you get back to playing golf and having fun. The past is the past. Golf is still fun.

Mine has apparently finally been freed from customs after a week. Cannot wait.

I can't wait for your thoughts on it.

the ball flight is the one thing that I have a concern about, but watching Pete kill his even with reg flex shaft kind of takes the concern away. Looking for something easy off the deck to go between my 4i and 5w(which is a reg flex). As much as I like a hybo is struggle with them sometimes.

​Cobra FLY-Z Hybrid because I hit it so dang good today at Golfsmith!

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

In order:

GBB
MD3
SeeMore M7/M1
And only because they're getting cheaper and cheaper on CPO, XR Pro irons

Oh and a heavenwood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back