Draft Thread Talk - 2015 THP Fantasy Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not bad at all IMO vman.

That's a real solid starting lineup!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not bad for the technical difficulties at all

Posted just for Dev using Tapatalk

Thing got a little hectic for awhile in the middle, and then towards the end I had some sleepers that I thought I could get that kept getting snapped up right before my turn. So, I was having to scramble to find some picks for the bench.

We should talk trade. You have some low level stuff I may be interested in. Take a look at my roster.

I'll take a look tomorrow; I'm on my tablet now which is not as essy. Heck, maybe you got some of the guys I was trying for.

just hoping some picks pan out, but all in all I think it was a pretty solid draft.

And did someone say trades?

Well I screwed the pooch on the draft. Started preranking some guys and fell asleep, woke up and the draft was nearly over. Will make for an interesting year for sure.

I'm not sure what to think. Overall I feel good, but definitely need some better RB depth

fab7e602ef240c6a89fd6fe68c14eafe.jpg

abc651ac45d63ed7aace0ffad62920d7.jpg

My team is really hoping Gurley comes back strong and I need some nice production from Green-Beckham.

And of course Bradford has to stay standing all year.

It is always tough to look back on this draft and think you did good because everyone is used to 10 or 12 man teams where you have known guys at each position. It helps to see the other teams and realize you aren't that bad off, but I get the same feeling every year after this draft.

Here is my squad in league 4. Other than not currently having a TE available for week one, I'm feeling good about my depth at WR and RB. I think that there is some nice upside in there. As always, trade talk is welcome.

dd70c7b6bc256be9628ee57530c377bc.jpg

bae4e9f12d94ab4af2e1d672545c526e.jpg

Here is my squad in league 4. Other than not currently having a TE available for week one, I'm feeling good about my depth at WR and RB. I think that there is some nice upside in there. As always, trade talk is welcome.

dd70c7b6bc256be9628ee57530c377bc.jpg

bae4e9f12d94ab4af2e1d672545c526e.jpg

I'd drop Perriman and pick up Ladarius Green. 4 games out of him covers AG's suspension, and you also have a solid handcuff if Gates goes down.

Gates says it was nothing; but, a couple seasons ago, you have an aging physical TE who's starting to look like he's done. He reads reports that Ladarius Green is supposed to take over his job (this time last summer)...is it really unreasonable to think he could have taken PED's? And if so, and he''s forced to be clean this season, there could be a big drop off in play. Green is waiting for an opportunity.

Green was being talked up pretty good at this time last season. He didn't produce, but that's because Gates didn't give him a chance to steal his job. He couldn't get into the starting lineup. It's not like he had the job and lost it.

Perriman is also reportedly out 6-8 weeks according to Roto.

I was picking 9th in League 3. So I never had the benefit of two picks near each other, but then I didn't have to wait for 25 to 30 picks between players either. Guess it could have turned out worst. Like others I did lose out on a couple solid backups right befoe my pick and had to scramble.

QB: Romo, Winston, Cousins

RB: Forsett, Joique Bell, Dernard Robinson, Tre Mason

WR: Antonio Brown, DeSean Jackson, Boldin, Doral Beckham, Rashad Ross

TE: Owen Daniel, Benjamin Watson

K: Blair Walsh

D: Broncos

Last edited:
I was picking 9th in League 3. So I never had the benefit of two picks near each other, but then I didn't have to wait for 25 to 30 picks between players either. Guess it could have turned out worst. Like others I did lose out on a couple solid backups right befoe my pick and had to scramble.

QB: Romo, Winston, Cousins

RB: Forsett, Joique Bell, Dernard Robinson, Tre Mason

WR: Antonio Brown, DeSean Jackson, Boldin, Doral Beckham, Rashad Ross

TE:Owen Daniel, Benjamin Watson

K: Blair Walsh

D: Broncos

Aahhh now I know who took Forsett right before me! Great draft league 3.

Aahhh now I know who took Forsett right before me! Great draft league 3.

Andy, I'm pretty sure you got me in return at least one time in return.

Should be a fun league.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

League 4 draft wasn't to bad really. Seemed like a few autopicks but I don't recall too many shockers or surprises.

I love these leagues 16 teams really makes you think. If I ever go back to a 12 teamer I'd probably feel like my team was stacked lol

I have a whole new strategy for preparing next year. I felt seveely unprepared and I panicked a lot with my picks.

I have 2 dolphins and a bucs player on my team, that can't be good can it?

Always tough doing a 16 team league. Not sure how I feel about my team.

Here is the roster for Hernandez Hit Men in League 6.
a1daa64360fff67682d28b57f11cd454.jpg
093f1b6d81cf15d8b40456c93040519e.jpg

I have a whole new strategy for preparing next year. I felt seveely unprepared and I panicked a lot with my picks.

I have 2 dolphins and a bucs player on my team, that can't be good can it?

Maybe? If your bucs player is Evans and one of your dolphins players is miller I'd say your just fine.

Well here is Team Galletto because I can't think of a name. I panicked a few times and left myself with some question marks for sure. Besides CJ Anderson my RB's were drafted on a prayer.
376ba7425a53119fa1d752e1fda10300.jpg

Haha, we will see. League 1 has had a lot of trade talk already, so we will see how the season goes.
Doug Martin? I thought you might be more likely to have HOA members over to your house for dinner than let him be on your squad.

Doug Martin? I thought you might be more likely to have HOA members over to your house for dinner than let him be on your squad.

3rd RB that are slated to get 20 carries a game are hard to come by...Despite him busting for most of his career.

Here's my team:

i-gQHzLBp-L.png

Its a solid team. Im not a fan of Martin cause he burned me last year, but as a Flex I don't mind him at all. Still cant believe where you and some others got Julio. I had to take him at 6.

Draft was fun last night. You can do all the mock drafts you want, but nothing prepares you for a live 16 team draft. Late round picks make or break your team-

Draft was fun last night. You can do all the mock drafts you want, but nothing prepares you for a live 16 team draft. Late round picks make or break your team-

So true! The mocks I did had me with totally different players. Of course Donne stole a few from me...jerk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back