Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha that's great. The two account thing screwed me up again. Hope it's sorted out now. Won't know till I hit send.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha that's great. The two account thing screwed me up again. Hope it's sorted out now. Won't know till I hit send.

SUCCESS!

So this is making an appearance tonight..not drinking it though.

f7c206f903ff066918d978b34e9bea68.jpg

Where is the rest of that Maddog? Looking great Mike!

feeling great too !!!!! now I just have to work on my timing with less to move through my swing....lol

is that the time or how long you hit it ?.....lol
That hole was obviously downhill, but I did demolish it. You think I could hit the green with a PW from 128? #NO

Looks like a great round and the course looks nice. The greens look pretty.

I have a little pull with this group, I am the secretary of the union. you can pay the day of the tournament and I can get your group in on Friday oct 2nd if you need the time
Please check your pm Mike. We're working on getting a couple groups together. Thanks

Please check your pm Mike. We're working on getting a couple groups together. Thanks
He's not the most tech savy Paul lol I'll let him know you reached out.

got it Paul, have you in as team PLIN, we have room for more teams as well, see oct 3rd at terry hills. it will be at the pavilion on the right side of the pro shop, can't miss it

36 holes today at Capital Country Club. 92 followed by an 89.... But from the whites :-(

Who is gaming in Albany next? I'll join you anytime!

36 holes today at Capital Country Club. 92 followed by an 89.... But from the whites :-(

I'm guessing that was Capital Hills? If so, how did you like it?

I'm away this weekend (well, after a tournament on Saturday), but should be around a few weekends the rest of the month to get a round in.

Good scores nick and what's wrong with the whites? :)

got it Paul, have you in as team PLIN, we have room for more teams as well, see oct 3rd at terry hills. it will be at the pavilion on the right side of the pro shop, can't miss it

Mike, I've got another group with 3 confirmed (me, Ben and Jim) and one hedging so if anyone else wants to step up and play let me know. First person to confirm is our fourth.

Mike, I've got another group with 3 confirmed (me, Ben and Jim) and one hedging so if anyone else wants to step up and play let me know. First person to confirm is our fourth.

How much is it again? I may interested in in joining you guys since my league will be over.

How much is it again? I may interested in in joining you guys since my league will be over.
I think it's $70 Matt. Includes lunch and dinner at Terry Hills.

Matt, let me know if you're in asap. Thanks

Matt, let me know if you're in asap. Thanks

If you have someone looking to fill the spot, they can take it. I haven't looked into what's going on in October yet and with a ton of wedding prep coming up soon I can't commit yet.

If you have someone looking to fill the spot, they can take it. I haven't looked into what's going on in October yet and with a ton of wedding prep coming up soon I can't commit yet.
No one yet, just don't want to be scrambling for a fourth at the last second.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Anyone in the Albany area want to golf Sunday or Monday?

Anyone in the Albany area want to golf Sunday or Monday?
I am camping this weekend. Won't be home until the afternoon on Monday. Might be able to hook up next Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back