Wilson Staff FG V4 IRONS

<----- Or this guy. :D

I thoroughly love hitting these irons. Having the tungsten all the way to the 7 iron really makes these quite easy to hit in both the long and mid irons. I'm seeing decent distance and a great ball flight.

I thoroughly love hitting these irons. Having the tungsten all the way to the 7 iron really makes these quite easy to hit in both the long and mid irons. I'm seeing decent distance and a great ball flight.

u were putting some good swings on with these today. These are some beauties. I was surprised how good the felt even with a heavier and a shaft that is stiffer than what I play. The felt really good.

Well gents, I managed to swap my AP1s out for a set of these so I'll be able to chime in with some more thoughts on these the near future.

Contact has never really been my issue, but distance control and direction sure are so I think these could really give me something to think about.

Hahaha I love it Army! I think you'll love these.

Right on Army, says a lot about them for you to switch from your beloved Titleist. I don't think you will have any issues with them.

Well gents, I managed to swap my AP1s out for a set of these so I'll be able to chime in with some more thoughts on these the near future.

Contact has never really been my issue, but distance control and direction sure are so I think these could really give me something to think about.
Definitely looking forward to seeing you with these sticks. I think you'll be able to game then no problem!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Definitely looking forward to seeing you with these sticks. I think you'll be able to game then no problem!

After spending the Legacy weekend with Curtis....he's got more than enough game to play these and play them well.

Thanks guys. I'm pretty stoked to give a beautiful players iron another try.

I could game the C100/CTL combo forever so this will be a harmless and fun experiment. We'll see where it goes.

Congrats on the new sticks curtis

Love the look. Just wish they were longer heel to toe.

First range session in the books with these. They are awesome.
Feel? Softest I've ever used personally.
Trajectory? Mid/High and penetrating.
Distance? Solid for such a small head. About 3/4 club shorter than the C100 - I was expecting 1 club or more.
Looks? Amazing.

I think the main tradeoff is performance on thin shots. They just don't elevate like the C100s do for that miss.

As my practice session went on I was gaining so much confidence and it was really rewarding being able to not only hit great shots with a smaller iron head but to hit them consistently.

First range session in the books with these. They are awesome.
Feel? Softest I've ever used personally.
Trajectory? Mid/High and penetrating.
Distance? Solid for such a small head. About 3/4 club shorter than the C100 - I was expecting 1 club or more.
Looks? Amazing.

I think the main tradeoff is performance on thin shots. They just don't elevate like the C100s do for that miss.

As my practice session went on I was gaining so much confidence and it was really rewarding being able to not only hit great shots with a smaller iron head but to hit them consistently.
Bro the biggest thing is to just trust it. Go with it And feel confident in the club you pull.

These irons are fantastic in every way and easily the best I've ever swung in the 'Players' category.
The feel is fabulous, the trajectory these give all the way through the bag is phenomenal, and as long as I dont miss thin I have yet to notice too much punishment on misses.

Something about these just fills me with confidence over the ball and I've never seen patterns as tight on the center of the face.

These irons are fantastic in every way and easily the best I've ever swung in the 'Players' category.
The feel is fabulous, the trajectory these give all the way through the bag is phenomenal, and as long as I dont miss thin I have yet to notice too much punishment on misses.

Something about these just fills me with confidence over the ball and I've never seen patterns as tight on the center of the face.
Had a feeling you wouldn't hate these. Excited to see you smoke them.

Had a feeling you wouldn't hate these. Excited to see you smoke them.

It's unreal dude. It's crazy to say it but I'm playing these to the same yardages I play my C100s to, which makes zero sense. I'm excited for you to give them a rip!

It's unreal dude. It's crazy to say it but I'm playing these to the same yardages I play my C100s to, which makes zero sense. I'm excited for you to give them a rip!
Wow. That's crazy indeed! What shafts?

I hit the 7i in Pro Golf again today and it's just sweet, even though I'd prefer a lighter shaft.

DG Pro S300. I get such a nice flight in the mid-short irons and so much control with the 4-5 irons.

DG Pro S300. I get such a nice flight in the mid-short irons and so much control with the 4-5 irons.
That tells me (actually confirms, cause I knew it) that your swing has really improved in the last year, because I remember you gave heavier, lower launching shafts a wide berth before. Awesome!

That tells me (actually confirms, cause I knew it) that your swing has really improved in the last year, because I remember you gave heavier, lower launching shafts a wide berth before. Awesome!

Thanks for the kind words. I'm truly thrilled with my iron swing/game right now... If only my tee game would cooperate.

If you are in the market for a set of smaller irons that aren't blades, you MUST check these out.

My favorite thing about these irons? Now that I'm comfortable with them I hit them to the same distances as my C100s somehow. Identical carry 7i to 7i. Very good performance for a small forged cavity.

If you are in the market for a set of smaller irons that aren't blades, you MUST check these out.

My favorite thing about these irons? Now that I'm comfortable with them I hit them to the same distances as my C100s somehow. Identical carry 7i to 7i. Very good performance for a small forged cavity.

Are the C100s officially out of the bag now?

Back