Gilbertc13

Mizuno Staffer
Reaction score
Handicap
There’s an old thread from almost a year ago on here. Didn’t want to resurrect that.

Anyone else a loyal Fitbit user? Do you wear it when you play? If so where? I can’t swing with it on my left arm and having it on my right feels super weird. I’d be down to add anyone as a friend on the app to do challenges and what not

I’m on my 5th Fitbit. 4 charge hrs and now a blaze

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’ve got an Alta HR that I wear when I play. I wear mine on my right wrist (lefty) and it’s not a problem for me, but the alta is smaller than the charge or blaze.

I really wish it had a “golf” exercise mode, but I suppose walking covers the exercise I’m getting when golfing.

All day er'y day. I'm on my second one. I had the flex and now I have the Alta. I wear it when I golf without a problem. My problem is the band keep separating on mine. I've had my Alta for about 16 months and I'm on my second band and it's about done.

It’s definitely not going to be long before I have to move onto a 6th one. My blaze is too clunky and just a few days ago I dropped it and stepped on it without knowing it. It’s tough. I feel like I get a ton of steps when I play but I check my Fitbit and it’s like no

It’s definitely not going to be long before I have to move onto a 6th one. My blaze is too clunky and just a few days ago I dropped it and stepped on it without knowing it. It’s tough. I feel like I get a ton of steps when I play but I check my Fitbit and it’s like no

Do you use a pushcart? If so having your hands on the cart will cause you to miss a bunch of steps. Same with holding onto to a stroller.

I'm on my second Surge and the band is toast, I'm looking at the Ionic but the reviews are a mixed bag. I wear it when I play without any issues on my left wrist like I always do.

I usually walk and carry if it is not 700° out. Just hate playing with anything in my pockets

So the Alta we got my daughter...can't get the thing working. The charger is attached properly but it seemingly doesn't charge and I can't get it to turn on. #frustrated.

I’ve got an Alta HR that I wear when I play. I wear mine on my right wrist (lefty) and it’s not a problem for me, but the alta is smaller than the charge or blaze.

I really wish it had a “golf” exercise mode, but I suppose walking covers the exercise I’m getting when golfing.
Yup same here except opposite hands. Cause....ya know.....I'm not weird

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

Yup same here except opposite hands. Cause....ya know.....I'm not weird

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

I wouldn’t go that far.

So the Alta we got my daughter...can't get the thing working. The charger is attached properly but it seemingly doesn't charge and I can't get it to turn on. #frustrated.

The charger on the Alta is bit finicky, you might need to fiddle with it a bit to make sure the points are making good contact. If still nothing try to swap it out somewhere.

The charger on the Alta is bit finicky, you might need to fiddle with it a bit to make sure the points are making good contact. If still nothing try to swap it out somewhere.

Also email fitbit directly. Their customer service team can be thick headed but I found if I threaten to go to a different company and badmouth their name they seem to help me out

Sent from HTX

Charge 2 user. It works fine for golf, and, it counts my steps, even when pushing/pulling a push cart.

hit up their customer service team, they are fantastic. I had an issue with a fitbit early on, they were very fast and helpful. And when my nasty sweat proved their claim to be waterproof a lie, they were quick to replace it

I have an Alta and I wear it when I play with no problem. I wear it on my left wrist (right-handed golfer) and actually loosen it one notch when I play so I slide it up to put my golf glove on and the golf glove keeps it from sliding down.

hit up their customer service team, they are fantastic. I had an issue with a fitbit early on, they were very fast and helpful. And when my nasty sweat proved their claim to be waterproof a lie, they were quick to replace it

We must’ve dealt with different people

Sent from HTX

Back