2016 NE Ohio Spring Gathering-April 30th/May 1

Kicking him out of the house!

Can someone from Michigan stockpile some Bells Hopslam and bring it with them to this event? I can't find it outside of a few bars around here!

Can someone from Michigan stockpile some Bells Hopslam and bring it with them to this event? I can't find it outside of a few bars around here!

Careful! Team Michigan might be adding a little something - better not drink any just before RR lol!

PhillyV can be your roomie. I'll pay his half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I didn't say I was looking for someone else who snores...

I'm pondering this again... Lol
This sounds like fun.

Maybe some good RR prep...

been a few days since we have had any additions to group 1, I think its time

2016 NE Ohio Spring Gathering-April 30th/May 1

Haha. It's by no means like I bring down the house but I have heard from others its annoying. Haha

I'm coming in Friday evening I believe early tee time and the drive won't go well for me. I don't care if you snore.

I'll add that we can cram more than two into a room.

Edit- CJ you better be coming
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can remove me from the list. I have commencement that weekend and am not going to be able to make it.

I regret to inform I will not be able to make this one. Too many things happening around that time, with or without the baby. Look forward to the next opportunity to come out and play.

And they're dropping like flies!

You can remove me from the list. I have commencement that weekend and am not going to be able to make it.

I regret to inform I will not be able to make this one. Too many things happening around that time, with or without the baby. Look forward to the next opportunity to come out and play.

Took you guys off the list. Sorry this didnt work out but no worries we will have plenty more opportunities to tee it up in the future

And they're dropping like flies!

lol it was bound to happen with a group this big. Always have a couple where the dates just cant work out

And on that note, move me to list 1 for both days! I'll be driving out early Saturday morning but will stay overnight and play Sunday.

Great to hear....

Add me to the list for Saturday, I had blast golfing with Gunner and Rob last year and would not miss this year but I'm out for food as I have two dogs that I need to get home too after golf. Also add me as maybe for Sunday as it's been along time since I golfed SawMill but I'm still not sure I can get away both days !!!!

Great to hear....

Add me to the list for Saturday, I had blast golfing with Gunner and Rob last year and would not miss this year but I'm out for food as I have two dogs that I need to get home too after golf. Also add me as maybe for Sunday as it's been along time since I golfed SawMill but I'm still not sure I can get away both days !!!!

Sounds good your on the list

Sliding into your list 1 like
giphy.gif

Depending on how Saturday goes determines if I am on list 1, 2 or any list for that matter

Depending on how Saturday goes determines if I am on list 1, 2 or any list for that matter

You have no choice in the matter. You are list 1 and both days

Three weeks left to book your hotel rooms. We have a lot of guys coming from out of town and wouldnt want to see them lose out on a good rate. Hard to believe that this is less than 2 months away!

Back