WITB Photo edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
God I love those 545s.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

God I love those 545s.

I'm kinda jealous of your vapor pro. That was my 1A when I got my XR Pro. Kinda thinking about putting a Nike adapter on my non-painted shaft and getting some numbers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm kinda jealous of your vapor pro. That was my 1A when I got my XR Pro. Kinda thinking about putting a Nike adapter on my non-painted shaft and getting some numbers.

It's a great driver for sure. Yeah I'd definitely be interested to see what a direct comparison with the same shaft would yield, that one off of yours is a beauty!

The blues in the head covers don't match as well with the bag as I'd like:
20906667538_b5bd1de2b6_o.jpg

Sun mountain makes a bright blue bag I really want but don't know if I can find head covers to match.

Chump where can I get those neat head covers!

Chump where can I get those neat head covers!

These I custom ordered from sunfish and you can also order from Jan Craig. Just pick your colors. Really good service from sunfish.

Thanks Chump, love those Srixons too! Wish I got those instead of the TM Speedblades, which are a great iron, just love the looks of those 545's.

Cleaned & ready for the tournament this weekend. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441381476.309179.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1441381485.207699.jpg

WITB Photo edition

New Red Tartan putter cover freshened up the bag

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

New Red Tartan putter cover freshened up the bag

Going out on a limb and guessing all of those clubs will be gone soon. :D
Gotta love THP Events where a whole bag of gear is included and the price to go is absolutely ZERO!

Gotta love THP Events where a whole bag of gear is included and the price to go is absolutely ZERO!

Wait wait wait wait, you mean to tell me that the greatest amateur golfing event EVER includes gear? Badass, shiny, and insanely good gear?

HELL YES IT DOES!

Wait wait wait wait, you mean to tell me that the greatest amateur golfing event EVER includes gear? Badass, shiny, and insanely good gear?

HELL YES IT DOES!

Well that just took pondering to a whole new level ....

Haha yes they are! Now the entire family is wanting my old clubs for free! A bunch of vultures I tell ya.

I still cannot even comprehend what is going to happen in December. Did I mention my birthday is the 2nd as well! THP sure knows what a birthday present looks like.

The putter will be staying in the collection still though. Unless Jman steals it haha!

Nice bag. Love seeing those Bridgestone J15 wedges in there. Seriously the best wedges out there today!

Yes I have been throwing some solid shots at the stick with them. Great wedges so far. The grips seem undersized compared to a normal standard grip is my only complaint but that's easily fixed.

HELL YES IT DOES!

Ridiculously insanely awesome. Pondering is through the roof right now.

Nice bag...love the i20 irons!!!

I have enjoyed gaming the i20's. Solid clubs for sure.

My new Mack Daddy PM Grind wedges with blue paintfill to match my bag and bag full of XR clubs.

2nk5t1s.jpg

The blue looks badass in those!

My new Mack Daddy PM Grind wedges with blue paintfill to match my bag and bag full of XR clubs.

2nk5t1s.jpg

Omg that looks great! That blue is awesomeness

2nk5t1s.jpg

Wow those look amazing with the blue paint fill! Now you have me thinking of trying blue paintfill on some black MD3s......

2nk5t1s.jpg
Yea those wedges look awesome. I am insanely jealous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back