Pretty big day yesterday...

robmypro

Reaction score
Well guys, yesterday was a pretty big day for me. First, i met my weight loss goal, and got my BMI to normal. It took me 5 months to lose 31 pounds, but i feel great. I didn't use a diet. I just changed my relationship with food.

So to celebrate, the wife and i played 18. She is doing so well. She had her first par yesterday, and is hitting the ball really well. We had one lesson this year, and it helped us a lot. I shot a 92, a PB, and was pretty much in control all day, except for 3 penalties. I only 3 putt once, and i can't remember having 2 bad shots in a row.

I am not sure how much fitness played a part, but i feel so much more athletic out there. I also have a lot more confidence. I am expecting a good result. So my game has evolved to a point where i think i can be good at this game, instead of not being terrible.

So yesterday was a big day. I achieved a big goal, had a PB, and I am really happy for my wife. She is loving this game.

Very cool: congrats on the weight loss, PB, and getting the wife into the game!

Great job

Love hearing stuff like this, congrats sir!

Sounds like a pretty awesome day! Big congratz on all your achievements!

Congrats on all the great achievements!

congrats. its awesome news when people meet their goals.

Congrats

​Congratulations to you both.

That's awesome, congrats!

Congratulations on your day. That weight loss is great, it is always good to shoot a good score and it is great to play golf with your wife. Well done!

Congrats on your successes.

Congrats all around, man. Sounds like an amazing day!

Well done all the way around.

Congrats on reaching the goal and finding success, that's fantastic!

That's awesome man! Sound like a win all day :).

Congratulations on a great day all around.

The hat trick of goodness!

Thanks guys.

Great game!

That was a big day...congrats!

That's awesome! Congrats!

Congratulations on the big day!!

Very cool story and congrats to you both!

great job! I have been on a weight loss journey myself, I know how much hard work goes into it. great that you and your wife celebrate together, I could not have done what I have done with weight loss without the help of my wife !

Back