Describe Your Grip

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Not the component on your clubs, but how you grip the club.

Interlock, left hand neutral, right hand slightly strong.

Varden overlap, very close to a neutral grip.

Vardon grip, my goal is for two knuckles to show.

Started with interlock and switched to overlap many years ago. Feels the most comfortable to me

I use an interlock grip, neutral hand position.

Overlap with what I believe to be a neutral hand position.

Overlap, pretty neutral.

Overlap with a slightly strong grip.
#EmbraceTheFade

Overlap, left hand strong.

Overlap grip a touch strong, glove size cadet large, grip size Mid.

Terribly at the moment...overlap, way too strong...ruining my iron game and I can't stop.

pinky finger overlap. Three knuckle strong left hand with a neutral right hand. My instructor set me on this a few months ago from my excessively weak grip and I'll never look back.

Interlocking. Could never get anything else to feel comfortable. 1.5 knuckles showing on left (front) hand. I wander way far off course with my grip earlier this year and I am working my way back to civilization (I hope).

Overlap with a strong left hand

Overlap, and probably slightly strong.

Played with interlock (2 knuckles lead hand) for about 10 years and last 5 years with overlap (typically 2 knuckles) due to finger issue. Got used to switch very quickly.

10 finger, a little on the strong side.

Interlock with a neutral grip. I'm a little "handsy" but not in a Hollywood executive way....

Interlocking grip, three knuckles showing with my driver and two with my irons.

Interlock, neutral right hand half knuckle strong left.

Putter I have a sort of modified claw thing going on. Standard with left hand with index finger running down left side of my 5.0 fatso, My right doesn't hold the club so much as power it, right thumb and index form a v, with right thumb touching left pinkie finger, right index going down right side and grip running up right wrist.

interlock, right hand pointer finger is a distinct fish hook separated from my middle finger

Interlock...would call it neutral as far as location.

Back