Flight Simulation (PC)

The 777 is amazing but it honestly is kind of boring to fly it's so easy.

Obviously this is sim talk and not real world.

Now that I've got the hang of flying in general I'm loving the Dash 8. It's a beast and real challenging to fly plus perfect for the regional flights that don't take hours and hours to complete .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do a flight from new York la Guardia (LGA) to Charleston West Virginia (CRW) and back. Challenging approaches on either end.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Do a flight from new York la Guardia (LGA) to Charleston West Virginia (CRW) and back. Challenging approaches on either end.

Thanks bro if you have any others let me know please !

Charleston is on a river bluff right? And always have to take the expressway visual and hook a left around citi field. Man that's tough to get right.

Wish I had the pull to get ya into a Citation X (fastest business jet in the world) sim here @ work

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Isn't that thing certified up to like 50,000 feet?

What's crazy is that FPM 850 or whatever single engine turbo prop has a ceiling of 40 I believe

Charleston is on a river bluff right? And always have to take the expressway visual and hook a left around citi field. Man that's tough to get right.

Try it in real life. Can't go right cause of jfk traffic. Too far left and you can not make the turn to final without over shooting. CRW sits in the top of a mountain. Steep drop offs the end of the runways.

Thanks bro if you have any others let me know please !

Try the vor 13L at JFK. Put the wind about 180 at like 15. Once you cross CRI VOR. Start looking for the flashing strobes that will lead you in. Gotta stay west of the race track.

Try the vor 13L at JFK. Put the wind about 180 at like 15. Once you cross CRI VOR. Start looking for the flashing strobes that will lead you in. Gotta stay west of the race track.

If you get the fsdreamteam jfk this is simulated. And awesome..,

U started doing RNP approaches yet? Those are fun especially in mountainous terrain.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Believe so, dont know the specs really, I just build jigs to make em ?

i'm a retiree of this hobby, but falcon 4.0 and the il-2 sturmovik series are great combat sims. the falcon 4.0 needs mods which you have to trawl on the web. fox two!

Now that winter is quickly approaching, i need to get back to this... Probably should join a VA and start out... I really want the PMDG 737-ngx so i can fly southwest... $70 for a plane is alot.

Now that winter is quickly approaching, i need to get back to this... Probably should join a VA and start out... I really want the PMDG 737-ngx so i can fly southwest... $70 for a plane is alot.
It is the real deal though. Before I flew at the airline. I had several of their planes. Well worth it!

It is the real deal though. Before I flew at the airline. I had several of their planes. Well worth it!

I used to have the 747:queen of the skies, and i have heard their newer stuff (777 and 737) are quite a bit better...

I have the 737 first edition and it was great

Flight Simulation (PC)

If u need some 737 tips let me know. I have over 7000 hours in them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Another vote for the PMDG 737-NGX. It's worth the bucks. Easily.

Ok got an approach for you guys that like a challenge. Did it yesterday for the first time. I hope it is in flight sim. Gitmo. MUGM, approach to runway 10. Start at intersection SOUTHP. heading 360. Due to Cuban airspace. You get a 3/4 Mile final for a 90 degree turn to the runway.

Anyone using air hauler? I'm a big fan of the fsx add on. Flying the carenado cessna 340 right now hoping to have enough money buy the 404 titan after a couple more flights. Big fan of the carenado ga airplanes. Going to go to the 404 then the 421 (I like garrets). Then the 1900 then dash-8 then 727. I use the captain sim 727 and the majestic dash8

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Anyone using air hauler? I'm a big fan of the fsx add on. Flying the carenado cessna 340 right now hoping to have enough money buy the 404 titan after a couple more flights. Big fan of the carenado ga airplanes. Going to go to the 404 then the 421 (I like garrets). Then the 1900 then dash-8 then 727. I use the captain sim 727 and the majestic dash8

I have the majestic dash as well. Amazing plane but hard to fly. That's a powerful sucker

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I have the majestic dash as well. Amazing plane but hard to fly. That's a powerful sucker

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Wait till you get to the heavy jets and have to abort a landing gunning the throttles. Oof

The 777 is a handful but if you can get the fms right and autoland that's pretty cool

The 777 is a handful but if you can get the fms right and autoland that's pretty cool

Having the proper fuel loading goes a long way.

I have the captain sim 777. I have trouble getting the way points to sequence right

I have the captain sim 777. I have trouble getting the way points to sequence right

I have that also but haven't run into any problems. The instructions aren't great that I'm aware of but most FMS work the same. Basic route page info and then fix stuff on the legs page.

Back