The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be time to change the channel, this one is over.

Glad I checked the game again, just in time to see VT score so I will watch a while longer.

Glad I checked the game again, just in time to see VT score so I will watch a while longer.

Had to take Va Tech +11.5 and hope the guy I was tied with took State. He did. Just keep it close Hokies!

Had to take Va Tech +11.5 and hope the guy I was tied with took State. He did. Just keep it close Hokies!

Good luck buddy but we still are having an intervention at Kinderlou, haha.

Wide open, wow!

BEAUTIFULLY drawn up play.

Did not see this halftime score coming after the way the Buckeyes started this game.

That play should always work at the 1 yard line. Took some stones to call it there, though.

Can't believe that QB got up after getting rocked by those 2 DLs a few plays earlier.

I'm shocked to see Miss St move into the top 25 after not exactly blowing out Southern Miss. But with them and TAMU moving it it puts the SEC at 10 in the top 25, no way it stays that way obviously.

I'm shocked to see Miss St move into the top 25 after not exactly blowing out Southern Miss. But with them and TAMU moving it it puts the SEC at 10 in the top 25, no way it stays that way obviously.
That's ridiculous.

Whatever though.

Hello TD Jesus!!!

My dorm was on the other side of the library from where you were in that pic. How'd you like the experience?
We'd just stopped by on our way through to our client meetings, great campus.

It was an ugly game. A&M deserves to be there though. State can prove something against LSU this weekend for sure.

I'm sorry to my Texas friends here, but I can't resist because this was pretty clever...and done by Baylor peeps.

My dad's friend has 4 season tickets near the 50 yard line at Neyland...They are going for $2k a piece for the Oklahoma game. He is most likely going but heck for that much money I would watch on TV and enjoy a vacation.

:clapp:

My dad's friend has 4 season tickets near the 50 yard line at Neyland...They are going for $2k a piece for the Oklahoma game. He is most likely going but heck for that much money I would watch on TV and enjoy a vacation.
Absolutely, if I could get that kind of money for one game, and it wasn't am absolutely huge one, I would absolutely sell.

Fsu starting off slow against USF, didn't expect that.

Just when I thought the Beavers could go up 14 at Michigan. Crud

Just when I thought the Beavers could go up 14 at Michigan. Crud
Still, you can't complain about this start - WAY better than anyone would have thought (and as a Cal fan not one I'm sure I'm happy to see - I was counting on the Beacers sucking this year)

Michigan's qb is terrible.

Coming from a gopher fan.

Either Jacksonville State is a really good football team or Auburn is having a off day! :bulgy-eyes:

I hope FSU, PSU, AUB and MICH all lose today

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Either Jacksonville State is a really good football team or Auburn is having a off day! :bulgy-eyes:
I actually think it's the third option.

Auburn is a really bad football team.

I disagree with the targeting call against the USF player. It was late by today's standards, but it was clearly shoulder to chest. At least it knocked a little playing ability into Golson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back