Funny Video? Yes or No? Warning Explicit language

I laughed at how ridiculous the texts were, more so how far from the english language text messages are than content.

Not terrible, but not something I would spend time forwarding to anyone I know.

The text msgs cracked me up, clever to read them out loud to really highlight how ridiculous text speak can be, especially with duders. The overall joke (psa for text limits, etc.), expecting a car accident victim, was fairly weak.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Not sure why this would be considered funny. Must need to be in a certain mood or drinking.

I thought the text was funny and in a different delivery method I would have laughed ... however, I could not get past the wheelchair and the apparent poking fun at special needs.

At my work place, this would get you fired in a heartbeat if taken to HR.

Not bad, apparently there are a bunch of comedy experts in this forum

it's not making fun of people with special needs. it's not making fun of people who are injured or die in car accidents. it's born from watching one of those psa commercials, and saying, "what would be the most embarrassing or stupidest text conversation for two bros to be having right before an accident?" the payoff at the end is very weak, but it's not a punchline bit; it's a bit that explores the potential absurdity in an otherwise serious situation. and I think it's very successful at this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought the text was funny and in a different delivery method I would have laughed ... however, I could not get past the wheelchair and the apparent poking fun at special needs.

At my work place, this would get you fired in a heartbeat if taken to HR.

I don't think it was poking fun at special needs at al. It was poking fun at the don't text and drive commercials. They put him in the wheel chair to make u think he got into an accident, then he get up and it's supposed to be funny.

Lol agreed. Was shocked to see some responses. And not just "Ehh wasn't for me" which are cool, got a lot of over the top makesureIletyouknowyousuck responses

it's not making fun of people with special needs. it's not making fun of people who are injured or die in car accidents. it's born from watching one of those psa commercials, and saying, "what would be the most embarrassing or stupidest text conversation for two bros to be having right before an accident?" the payoff at the end is very weak, but it's not a punchline bit; it's a bit that explores the potential absurdity in an otherwise serious situation. and I think it's very successful at this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My friends and I send some pretty ridiculous stuff to each other. Maybe u have to be desensitized to enjoy this who knows. But it 100% absolutely does not make fun of people with special needs.

Back