Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
what a great idea, thp western new Yorkers volunteer team at 2023 pga....lets make it happen!!!!!!

2023 let me check my calendar......yep I think I can squeeze that weekend in

not when you play with us... Genny Cream Ale on the line!!
Good news..by then he will be able take out his teeth before he starts drinking the Genny Cream Ale.

And that stuff will still be awful..

I think we need a GCA tourny, hcp but anything over a bogey with hcp requires you drink a GCA.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Good news..by then he will be able take out his teeth before he starts drinking the Genny Cream Ale.

And that stuff will still be awful..

I'll just drop em in the glass of GCA, probably will work just like efferdent :)

I think we need a GCA tourny, hcp but anything over a bogey with hcp requires you drink a GCA.

We better play at a Goat Track. I'll be vomiting all over the place.

Im sure we can find one, after we grab a garbage plate??

Just vomiting?? The screamers will not be far behind.

Course better have some Porta potties.

Just vomiting?? The screamers will not be far behind.

Course better have some Porta potties.

This too...some good laughs before going to bed :)

Good Lord. Cream Ale and garbage plates? That could be a nuclear explosion!

this is going to take on a life of its own, Genny Cream Ale , 2 cans for tee makers, if you miss the fairway, you have to drink one of the tee markers, after they have been sitting in the sun for hours........motivation not to miss the fairway....lol

this is going to take on a life of its own, Genny Cream Ale , 2 cans for tee makers, if you miss the fairway, you have to drink one of the tee markers, after they have been sitting in the sun for hours........motivation not to miss the fairway....lol

I'd use my putter off the tee, lol.

I'm !@#$%&!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

O'Carrol and Ddec - where are you playing Sunday? Is your 4some full? Would love to join if it's early morning.

O'Carrol and Ddec - where are you playing Sunday? Is your 4some full? Would love to join if it's early morning.

haven't made a time yet. But definitely feel free to join.

The wife and I are celebrating our anniversary with a round of golf at Seneca Hickory Stick and dinner afterwards at the Water Street Landing.

The wife and I are celebrating our anniversary with a round of golf at Seneca Hickory Stick and dinner afterwards at the Water Street Landing.

Happy Anniversary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back