Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GBB 3w and some new wedges, particularly a gap/approach/50*.

I can go back to pondering new irons since I didn't make the last Grandaddy spots.

I am pondering graphite iron shafts. Thinking hard about f15

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Do it Shane. The relief on your wrists / hands is so worth it. The performance has come a long way and honestly just as good as steel.

I'm with Dev, just do it. You lose nothing in performance and gain a lot in terms of ease on your body. If one can swing the extra coin it's about the biggest no brainer there is.

Love my Aerotechs brother. Totally worth it.

Love my Aerotechs brother. Totally worth it.
What model and flex do you have? I think we would be pretty close

GBB... Big time GBB!

What model and flex do you have? I think we would be pretty close

i95s in R flex. According to their chart, I'm on the high end of reg flex. Absolutely love them.

I wish I could find a good price on SS TX1s

The last time I was at my regular course they had BB815 drivers in the 50% off bin. I so do not need to spend money and I so do not need a driver right now. But 2 bills for that driver keeps calling to me.

Now that the Grandaddy team is final, the Callaway full bag pondering that would have been going is no more

I am now back to pondering either a mini driver of some sort along with a 4W, or the new Srixon Z355 driver and fairway woods

Now that the Grandaddy team is final, the Callaway full bag pondering that would have been going is no more

I am now back to pondering either a mini driver of some sort along with a 4W, or the new Srixon Z355 driver and fairway woods
Nothing wrong with still pondering badass gear from the Chev good sir!

Nothing wrong with still pondering badass gear from the Chev good sir!

Don't get me wrong, I am not ignoring the Chev, as the BB Mini 1.5 is on the list along with the XR 4W - I had been hoping that I may have been looking at a full bag if my name had been picked

Then when the Z355 reviews started appearing, they were always going to be an alternative for the top end of my bag

I was on the verge of 2 new wedges yesterday, but they were the wrong color.

Man I need a 50 or 52 and a 56 MD3 in Black.

Also saw the Smartsole 2.0 SW online last night. Intrigued.

Don't get me wrong, I am not ignoring the Chev, as the BB Mini 1.5 is on the list along with the XR 4W - I had been hoping that I may have been looking at a full bag if my name had been picked

Then when the Z355 reviews started appearing, they were always going to be an alternative for the top end of my bag
Two words.

Apex. Two.

Hehe

I was on the verge of 2 new wedges yesterday, but they were the wrong color.

Man I need a 50 or 52 and a 56 MD3 in Black.

Also saw the Smartsole 2.0 SW online last night. Intrigued.

The RTX 2.0 are available in black - that is what I have in my bag

Two words.

Apex. Two.

Hehe

If I had been flying out to join you in December, then yes, they would have been very much on the radar - But having bought my Z545 irons earlier this year, I can't afford another set and Jen would kill me if I bought another set, especially if you saw my posts in the Banter thread earlier

It is the top end of my bag that I want to be fitted for after seeing what a difference it made having my irons properly fitted - I can justify that expense, but not a full bag

I think I am going to be in the market for some new irons over the winter. Nothing better than a new set to start the year.

Altitudes have had 2 years now in the bag, and as much as I love them, its time they were sent to the backup bag I think.

Hopefully get my hands on some Srixon, Bridgestone, or Callaway this offseason to try some new stuff out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back