The Official 2015-16 NBA Thread

Cavs/Celtics game got pretty chippy before the half. LeBron and Crowder are going at it. Should be a good second half

Cavs/Celtics game got pretty chippy before the half. LeBron and Crowder are going at it. Should be a good second half

I ate dinner and then went out to walk the dog at halftime, came back in the middle of the 3rd quarter and the Cavs had a nice lead. Looks like they did something at halftime to get their offense going. I've honestly been more impressed by their defense in tonight's game than their offense. They are going to be really deep when Shumpert is at full strength and Kyrie comes back.

I ate dinner and then went out to walk the dog at halftime, came back in the middle of the 3rd quarter and the Cavs had a nice lead. Looks like they did something at halftime to get their offense going. I've honestly been more impressed by their defense in tonight's game than their offense. They are going to be really deep when Shumpert is at full strength and Kyrie comes back.

Shumperts presence has increased the defensive intensity. Back to back games holding teams under 80 points. Hopefully Shumpert isn't hurt too bad (tweaked his right groin in the 3rd) because he was just starting to find his rhythm

I can't believe people are upset with LeBron because he didn't let Kelly Olynyk help him up off the ground.

LeBron isn't even in my top 10 favourite basketball players but I want to send every single person who hates him that Vine JB posted ^^^ and ask them how can you hate that?

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Full video of Lebron acknowledging the kid last night. The story is really cool.

I can't believe people are upset with LeBron because he didn't let Kelly Olynyk help him up off the ground.

LeBron isn't even in my top 10 favourite basketball players but I want to send every single person who hates him that Vine JB posted ^^^ and ask them how can you hate that?

Theres some bad blood between the two teams. And honestly its good for the Eastern Conference. It would make for a good playoff matchup

Kyrie back for the Cavs tomorrow night vs. the Thunder: http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/1...et-make-season-debut-vs-oklahoma-city-thunder

I wonder how they're going to approach getting him back into the lineup. I assume that he'll be on a minutes restriction for the first few games, but do they throw him right back into the starting lineup? It will be interesting to watch....pretty tough matchup for a comeback game going against Westbrook.

Kyrie back for the Cavs tomorrow night vs. the Thunder: http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/1...et-make-season-debut-vs-oklahoma-city-thunder

I wonder how they're going to approach getting him back into the lineup. I assume that he'll be on a minutes restriction for the first few games, but do they throw him right back into the starting lineup? It will be interesting to watch....pretty tough matchup for a comeback game going against Westbrook.

The Cavs insiders have all said that Kyrie would only come back when 100% and yes may be on a minutes restriction until he gets into game shape but it wont be because of his knee. Shump is out tonight which sucks but having Kyrie back makes the backcourt soooo much better.

Theres some bad blood between the two teams. And honestly its good for the Eastern Conference. It would make for a good playoff matchup
That's true and Boston is playing well this year. Bradley is becoming a stud and Smart + Thomas are a nice back court too. It would be interesting to see how their frontcourt rotation plays out, they really need some consistancy there. It would be even more interesting to see if Brooklyn gets a lottery pick, because if I remember correctly the Celtics have their pick this year.

Good article there

cavs almost have a healthy lineup...almost.

Id bet Kyrie maybe plays 20-24 minutes or so to get his legs back

cavs almost have a healthy lineup...almost.

Id bet Kyrie maybe plays 20-24 minutes or so to get his legs back

I thought Kyrie is out for tonight's game? Coming back Sunday is what I heard.

Nice to see Jason day and his wife court side at the Q.

Nice to see Jason day and his wife court side at the Q.
U jinxed them...wife was taken off the court on a stretcher after a collision with lebron

jeez...she got trucked. She will feel that for awhile

The Official 2015-16 NBA Thread

U jinxed them...wife was taken off the court on a stretcher after a collision with lebron

No way?! Whoops

Just saw the clip. Yikes. That did not look pretty

Last edited:
I found this hilarious for some reason:

Watching the Cavs-Golden State game & I'm lucky we're not playing the Stephen Curry drinking game. I'd be passed out before halftime.

Back