Draft Thread Talk - 2015 THP Fantasy Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
One hour

Slightly freaked out when I received the ESPN draft notice.

"This thing starts at 7:00, right?"

"Right?!?"

There are some homerun huge misses in this draft. Someone will hit a home run by picking the right Dallas RB. Two other guys are going to reach. Someone will hit a home run in a lot of fashions while others reach, because the new NFL is a hot hand kind of place. Such an intriguing draft.

Good luck everybody.

This is an interesting year. I think if i had to pick a position it would be 14-16. Lots of depth at a few different positions. these later rounds are going to be very fun and will make or break a few peoples seasons. Good luck everyone!

This is an interesting year. I think if i had to pick a position it would be 14-16. Lots of depth at a few different positions. these later rounds are going to be very fun and will make or break a few peoples seasons. Good luck everyone!

I always say that rounds 7-10 make the team and we will see it come to be this year too. Its going to be a fun time. Im looking forward to see which league #1 pick will come in and declare their first pick in the thread before 7pm.

I always say that rounds 7-10 make the team and we will see it come to be this year too. Its going to be a fun time. Im looking forward to see which league #1 pick will come in and declare their first pick in the thread before 7pm.

Always fun to try and talk them out of it. hehe

The draft is a lot more important in these 16 team leagues. There just isn't a lot left on the waiver wire when all is said and done. I'm talking myself into some interesting sleepers, so we'll see how that turns out. It can't be much worse than drafting M. Ball with my first pick last year. Good luck everyone.

Winchell and I are working the fine details of a sign and trade with Manziel at the #1 spot. Sorry for the spoiler

Winchell and I are working the fine details of a sign and trade with Manziel at the #1 spot. Sorry for the spoiler

Thats sweet. The trade better involve M&Ms, a hooker, a sweet driver, a round of golf, a pet spider monkey, a house anywhere but Ohio, and maybe a player to be named later.

You can't win your league tonight but you sure can lose it

Thats sweet. The trade better involve M&Ms, a hooker, a sweet driver, a round of golf, a pet spider monkey, a house anywhere but Ohio, and maybe a player to be named later.

Tiger would make that trade everyday of the week.

Not a ton of time to do research this weekend so I am going a little off the cuff. It hasn't made any difference for me the last 3 years, but hoping I can make the playoffs this year!

Wow. It actually does. Were hung up on what kind of M&M's. Im not sure if im willing to part with peanut butter so im trying to get it done with Dark Chocolate

Looks like I have the #1 pick in league 5. Jordy Nelson it is

Wow. It actually does. Were hung up on what kind of M&M's. Im not sure if im willing to part with peanut butter so im trying to get it done with Dark Chocolate

I would have held out for crispy.

Dark Chocolate? Oh jeez, no wonder you are a browns fan.

Ready.

65c14b9c49ba5fa1229caabdf2cfee1a.jpg

Looks like league 7 is all in and waiting. Only one guy on auto draft. I'm sure he'll buzz in before the start.

15 minute count down. Good luck to everybody. Going to be a fun night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back