Contest: Golfwith Smart Marker

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Cool little device.

fun device for those who want to track their rounds without spending the extra $$$ it takes to run game golf or arccos.

fun device for those who want to track their rounds without spending the extra $$$ it takes to run game golf or arccos.

It’s perfect for that. GG looks good but having to wear something on my belt would drive me nuts.

Nice! Thanks THP and I'm in!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

That is a neat little device!!! Thanks for the opportunity!

Entered, Thanks!

Entered in. Sounds pretty cool, I'd love to give it a try!

I only wish they had a custom logo option on their site. Would pay $5 extra to get my graphic printed on it.

Just picked one up off amazon for $29, Golfwith GPS & Hat Clip, if I win the instagram one I'm giving it to JohnSinVA, he can use it for all that golf ball testing he does =)

Last edited:
Thanks!

Would like to try this out looks pretty simple

Would like to try this out looks pretty simple
It's very simple. I will say I have a GPS watch and I prefer it over this but I do forget to charge my watch sometimes and it's nice to have this if I forget!

It's very simple. I will say I have a GPS watch and I prefer it over this but I do forget to charge my watch sometimes and it's nice to have this if I forget!

I've used it in that situation too. It's why even after reviewing it, it has remained in my bag.

Back