The 2015 Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf - THP Major Series

Excited for those formats! Can't wait for Friday.

You guys are in for so much fun!
Can't wait to follow along!

Excited for those formats! Can't wait for Friday.
Let's go get 'em partner!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I hope the wife didn't have plans on me doing anything this weekend. I will be glued to the goings-on in Chicago.

Someone will have to show me how to use periscope.

The silent ninja is back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Customs!!!

Oh snap!

Yup, that wedge may be only seeing the light of day during the event. Hello keepsake

Get it, Captain!!! Love it!

Yup, that wedge may be only seeing the light of day during the event. Hello keepsake

It needs to show some Gauntlet wear though!

Holy wedge! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!

I have to admit. The first thing I saw was something that bugs the %&*# out of me. Rhi should REALLY be wearing goggles and holding that stamp with a pair of pliers or something. It's the old "safety guy" coming out of me from my AF days. I just hate seeing people doing stuff that could put their eyes out.
#becauseicare
Aside from that...the wedges are Stupid Awesome looking and I'm digging the pics.

Wow... Unbelievable!

For those wondering.

Shamble is a match with 1 point on the line.
Best Ball is 1 point per hole.

If the scoring system is anything like it was last year then you play the entire round since each hole is worth a point. In both of my Saturday matches last year my group lost 10 to 8 in points but we played all the way through to the end. Different system than conventional match play.
Not the case on Saturday.

Seeing the pic of Rhi stamping some wedges for you all, I'm beyond excited for each of you that get to experience this amazing event this weekend. I am having trouble picking a team to root for, but I'm thinking team AJ and team DNevs will be hard to beat, just based on who I know is on those teams.

My bad. Thought you guys were playing 54 like last year.

Interesting that one day you might have to walk off the course early and the second day you play all 18 holes.
Still might play out the round. That hasn't been disclosed yet.

Damn those wedges are sessy.

I plan to finish out the round whether we close out/get closed out at hole 10. Pretty historic track, that I am guessing will be just a tiny step up in the courses I normally frequent.

I am super pumped for this, even though I did something to my hip that makes me walk like an 80 year old. Hopefully better by the weekend, or I am able to find the stuff the coach injected into the players from Varsity Blues so I can make it through the weekend.

My bad. Thought you guys were playing 54 like last year.

Interesting that one day you might have to walk off the course early and the second day you play all 18 holes.

Yeah, that is interesting...But its also not true.

I hope you get to, although I don't think team match play events work that way.

It was a great time last year. I'm sure you guys will have fun either way.

They'll get to finish their round on Saturday if they close out early?

We have said nothing of the sort. They will absolutely finish if they choose to.
Not all events are done the same way, despite what people think.
Every THP Event is different every single year.

I was nervous for a minute there.

Thanks for clarifying JB

Index requests, itineraries, formats, wedge pics..I'm ready!

Not only are you guys about to have a great weekend with awesome swag....but one of you guys will punch your ticket to the effin Grandaddy. Let that sink in fellas.

Gauntlet! GAUNTLET!!!!!!!

Captain Rhi wielding the hammer in the workshop, just like she will on the course!

GO #TEAMRHI !!!!

Back