Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. Going to need to take the new PW in to check distances and see what wedge needs to be picked up now. Going MD3, but now it might be a 52*.

I've got 4 items on my 2016 ponder list. 3 of which are likely to happen and the last could, which those are is the question.

1) Tour X
2) Arccos for Android
3) Callaway Apex CF 16
4) Either Cobra King LTD or Callaway 816 DBD

Yeah, this could get expensive!
quite a list. I have No.3 on order and 1 and 2 keep popping into my head as well.

I'll probably be actively looking for a nice priced set of apex. It's about time I get into the forged game.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Have you hit the XR irons yet? Cup Face is legit.

Im with Dan. If going used and with Callaway might as well get the most out of it. Both can be has for decent prices on callaway pre-owned.

Tour X.....I may take the plunge today :wink:

Last edited:
quite a list. I have No.3 on order and 1 and 2 keep popping into my head as well.
When I ponder, I do it right. And man, would I enjoy this list!

Always looking at newer irons than my TM TP, need a bit more forgiveness and something that doesnt lose as much distance on mishits. mmmmmmmmm

Im with Dan. If going used and with Callaway might as well get the most out of it. Both can be has for decent prices on callaway pre-owned.
Really? The XR over the apex? I'll have to swing them and see how they feel.

Quite the assortment, the s55 are tiny tiny next to the 355 and C200

Somehow I missed your reply. The Pings are the only ones I've hit. I'm not sure if I'll be able to find the Wilson's and Srixon's up here. Just intrigued with what I've read about them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? The XR over the apex? I'll have to swing them and see how they feel.

The OG apex are nice, liked them and should have bought them. Having the cup face in the new apex is nice and with it in the XRs it would be hard to pass that up.

I'm settled. When I resell my unused vacation time, I'm treating myself to some CF16 goodness!

That and some wedges, and a putter...

I'm settled. When I resell my unused vacation time, I'm treating myself to some CF16 goodness!

That and some wedges, and a putter...

The Pro 16's are real nice...I'm sure you'll really enjoy the CF 16's!

So I just noticed that Cobra didn't release any wedges this year. New irons, new woods but nothing in the wedge department. With a loyal following of the trusty rusty wedges is this a line they're going to continue?

Always looking at newer irons than my TM TP, need a bit more forgiveness and something that doesnt lose as much distance on mishits. mmmmmmmmm

I'm finding the PSI's far more forgiving than I thought they would be.

Crazy pondering a Titleist 712U 18* I am really not liking my hybrid right now, and i have a ton of confidence in my iron striking. found one in value condition on global golf for 60 bucks, and i have a potential of 42 dollars of trade in value. the ponder is so real right now.

I think I have found a set of 10 steel fibers 95 stiff for 60 $ CDN

I have no use for them though

Project X pxi shafts

ClicGear. I want to walk more this year

ClicGear. I want to walk more this year
I enjoy mine. For me personally if the course is more hilly than flat I prefer to carry. Seems odd I know but just what I've found personally. But if the course is relatively flat, you can't be a clicgear.

Putting my C200 ponder on hold.

I need a 50 & 54 degree wedge. Trying to hunt down a deal on some MD3's. I'm thinking satin color, S grind in the 50 and possibly a W grind in the 54.

Solid plan, love mine.

I enjoy mine. For me personally if the course is more hilly than flat I prefer to carry. Seems odd I know but just what I've found personally. But if the course is relatively flat, you can't be a clicgear.

I've not done it bc most courses I play are spread out by design and makes walking a pain, but I want to walk more. Hills don't bother me and usually play flatter courses unless I travel so should be a nonissue 99% of the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back