Odyssey Putters Thread

I'm eager for the MX 6 and 6CS to get here already. I'll have two PVD black chrome shafts waiting for them as well.

Oh! Didn't know you went CS as well! Only fitting though with your love for CS. Can't wait to see what those look like with those shafts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So ya. Hello there. Looking forward to adding you to the collection
89efe564a9f040b88d8f3a2b6e5d4872.jpg

Hahahaha... That didn't take long

Threw out a low ball OBO offer on a brand new one on eBay and it got accepted. I was kinda surprised

I'm eager for the MX 6 and 6CS to get here already. I'll have two PVD black chrome shafts waiting for them as well.

Took everything I could muster not to grab that CS yesterday morning when I saw it. Glad it is going to an excellent THP home! And another one was listed today....

Debating trading my Fastback for some Odyssey model. Might need go find a partner.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Yea buddy! BTW I was just looking at your signature and that back set up is so awesome!
Ya. I put a low ball offer in on a Or Best Offer auction and it got accepted

Ya. I put a low ball offer in on a Or Best Offer auction and it got accepted
"Honey, I never thought the seller would accept it!" Lol

Another really good day with the WHP #3. It UNQUESTIONABLY puts the best roll on a ball I've ever experienced. Confidence is rising.....and I'm awfully damn excited.

Had a wicked day today with my new Odyssey. It may seriously take over the spot in the bag.

The WHP insert is really nice.

I was at the PGA Superstore earlier this evening and picked up a Milled Collection #6M and am impressed. Has me pondering real hard...not even the normal style I'd pick up. Face balanced mallets are more what I tend to stick with but this thing was solid.

Rolling this little gem silly well as I use it more and more. MUCH more comfy with the offset, though I'm still pushing my putts a touch which left me literally from 2" to 4" right of the cup on 4 birdie opportunities (10, 8, 16, 21) that were dead on pace wise. Its just an awesome setup for me visually and the roll of the Fusion RX is well documented (as are my feelings about it, check the V-Line Big-T and V-Line Tank Cruiser reviews). Still eager for the MX6 and MX6cs to arrive for smiles, but this one is fighting WAY harder than I thought it would for me. Loving it.

0a4fce6be308166f4d88867f74ee4a17.jpg

I love my WHP #1. Since ive got this putter my putting has improved drastically. Three rounds without a 3 putt is awesome for me, just want to keep it up. I was talking to my group yesterday and my mate just isnt getting along with his TM spider putter, and we said putter's are very personal.
I said to him if you average 2 putts per hole thats 36 times you use that one club, you dont hit any other club that many times per round. He didnt think about it like that, so finding the right putter is quite important.

Oh.... my....... gawd....... what is this???
42d5eb6de156dfb76874654bffefb66e.jpg
a761eeca1cec4db801f4d0657721d328.jpg
65b14785210235f052e9fb7a116a6d1b.jpg

Rolled a Works V-Line Tank today for the first time.

Not being CS can be overlooked by how good it felt. Man!
The rest of the hour at DSG is rant worthy, so I might head over to that thread next.

Oh.... my....... gawd....... what is this???
42d5eb6de156dfb76874654bffefb66e.jpg

That sir, is the sound of strokes disappearing in your CallOut with Canadan!

Back