Week 1 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Pending approval (a mere formality), League 3 will have its second trade of the season:

Bombers get: Martavis Bryant, Mychel Rivera
punT 4 Kicks get: Robert Woods, Kyle Rudolph

Mark this one becasue I think Byrant will have a breakout year.

I think GG will probably pummel me this week...nothing about my draft went right and I was caught drafting defensively most of the evening. I'll figure out how to make it work, but I'm not confident of a starting group for now until I see some early performances.

Id glady take one of those RB's off of your hands

Id glady take one of those RB's off of your hands

Yeah, not ready to do that yet, but taking the third starting RB was definitely a contributing factor to the fact that I missed out on all the WR1s...I think I have five WR2s and one WR3, so hopefully a couple will step up.

I think GG will probably pummel me this week...nothing about my draft went right and I was caught drafting defensively most of the evening. I'll figure out how to make it work, but I'm not confident of a starting group for now until I see some early performances.

I have never won the first game in FF, so don't check out just yet. My team has some serious proving to do. I have a feeling after week 1 a lot of league 1 will have new teams due to trades.

winner winner chicken dinner (just a shame its for that terrible running team)

Tevin Coleman | RB | ATL
Coleman is listed as the starting running back on the Falcons' Week 1 depth chart, according to the team's official website.

Tevin Coleman | RB | ATL
Coleman is listed as the starting running back on the Falcons' Week 1 depth chart, according to the team's official website.

Told you I liked that pick

Just made a trade offer in League 4 to Nate, let's get this started!

Edit: Also Thomas

Told you I liked that pick

Still got him on my bench at the moment lol, too many running backs destined for probably the same amount of points

Tevin Coleman | RB | ATL

If Jake Long signs that bolsters the line also

Trade offer sent to Vegemite Sandwich in League 1! If he accepts I may regret it but the Mizzou Homer in me wants Maclin.

I usually dont start trading until after week 1, no opposed to offers though

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Now projected at 92 since Stewart went from blank to 8. Still a 4 point dawg though.....I'm okay with that.

Trade offer sent to Vegemite Sandwich in League 1! If he accepts I may regret it but the Mizzou Homer in me wants Maclin.
Looking at it. Not sure it really makes me any better. But we can exchange some offers.

Man I am not sure if I can make any trades right now. Kinda just want to see how my team performs. But as always I am open to offers, as no one is ever safe on my team.

just spent the last few hours looking at every team in league 1, I guess I should be thankful to have a few decent guys on the bench that hopefully give me 10+ a week. You never really appreciate depth until you look over all 16 teams at once.

oh and I love ESPN"s notes about each player.....FROM MAY 20TH

Man I am not sure if I can make any trades right now. Kinda just want to see how my team performs. But as always I am open to offers, as no one is ever safe on my team.

Same here. Last year I only had like 4 guys that were originally drafted, and I am perfectly fine doing that again this year. I am always open to fair trades that help both parties.

Same here. Last year I only had like 4 guys that were originally drafted, and I am perfectly fine doing that again this year. I am always open to fair trades that help both parties.

no fairness here, Mike Hunt needs taken advantage of

no fairness here, Mike Hunt needs taken advantage of

The Mike Hunt Motto: It must be as good for you as it was for me.

I work on a win-win-win platform.

Also, my projected somehow went from 100 to 97, not sure how that happened, but now adwllingham and I are projected to tie. Aside from OITW who is projected at 100, we are projected to have the highest point in the league week 1.

Back