Week 11: THP Fantasy Football

7-3 after this weeks loss. Funchess is on bye in my flex spot and with kelly out now will have to fill that spot creatively

Still a disaster, but I've finally got a win. Guys are starting to play a bit better. The injuries that have plagued my team since week one are still going to keep the ceiling low but I think I can at least make it interesting to finish the season and maybe play spoiler a bit.

Still not sure how but remain unbeaten without Zeke in the lineup. 4 games left in the regular season so I'm hopeful I can squeeze another W or two to get myself into the playoffs. Tough sledding ahead this week and for the rest of the year as I look at my upcoming schedule.

I’ve climbed my way to the top despite two ties. I️ think my team is set for the long haul and hopefully my trades pay off.

Put up 117 and moved my record to 9-1. Cam on a bye this week is going to hurt a little bit I’m hoping I️ can keep rolling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am 10-0 in league 5. Got a win and had to start Savage this past week excited to get Carr back.

I finally actually like my team but at 5-5 with only 3 regular season games left it's likely not enough. I can get to 8-5 I think but with 8 teams tied/ahead of me I don't have the points forced to handle a tiebreaker.

Anyone know why the playoff bracket shows first round taking place in rounds 14-15 then second round in 16-17? Strange that it appears to go over a 4 week period. I thought season would run through week 14 allowing for 4 more games before playoffs in 15-16 and then nothing in week 17.

I finally actually like my team but at 5-5 with only 3 regular season games left it's likely not enough. I can get to 8-5 I think but with 8 teams tied/ahead of me I don't have the points forced to handle a tiebreaker.

Anyone know why the playoff bracket shows first round taking place in rounds 14-15 then second round in 16-17? Strange that it appears to go over a 4 week period. I thought season would run through week 14 allowing for 4 more games before playoffs in 15-16 and then nothing in week 17.

IIRC it's cumulative over two weeks with the teams that make the playoffs. I will check the settings, but think that's the case/

IIRC it's cumulative over two weeks with the teams that make the playoffs. I will check the settings, but think that's the case/

That's different than years past...not sure how I understand a cumulative when it's head to head??

That's different than years past...not sure how I understand a cumulative when it's head to head??

This is from the settings...

Playoff Teams
4 (2 rounds)
Weeks per Playoff Matchup
2 weeks per round
Playoff Seeding Tie Breaker
Total Points For
Playoff Home Field Advantage
None

So looks like the top teams play two games per round, so that's why its four games at the end. Cumulative was a mistake on my part

2 weeks for 1 matchup, yuck

Are all of the other leagues going into week 17, since thats a throw away week for a lot of NFL teams it could suck badly

2 weeks for 1 matchup, yuck

Are all of the other leagues going into week 17, since thats a throw away week for a lot of NFL teams it could suck badly

Yup that’s messed up.

Those playoff settings are incorrect, and we will have to make the proper adjustments to fix them. They should be the same they have been in previous years.

Me thinks a change is upcoming with playoffs. Doesn't make sense at all to me.

Edit: just saw GG's reply, sounds good.

League 1 still has a lot of folks in the hunt for the playoffs, the West has a few teams clawing at each other, but the East Division could potentially be up for grabs for sure. The current division leader plays the current top 3 teams from the West Division to close out the fantasy regular season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those playoff settings are incorrect, and we will have to make the proper adjustments to fix them. They should be the same they have been in previous years.

thinking out loud, another issue with this is:

All the other leagues have 4 regular season games to go before playoffs start and last for 2 weeks based on their schedule.

League 4 only has 3 regular season games to go based on the current schedule

another issue with this is:

All the other leagues have 4 regular season games to go before playoffs start and last for 2 weeks based on their schedule.

League 4 only has 3 regular season games to go based on the current schedule

We will get it all fixed so everyone is the same.

Never been more excited to win and move to 2-7!

Loss of zeke on my team is huge. Had a decent ish week putting up 87.5, but got creamed by a red hot team who put up 131. I'm 7-3 in third place behind a 6-2-2 team LOL. I don't expect to make the playoffs.

Loss of zeke on my team is huge. Had a decent ish week putting up 87.5, but got creamed by a red hot team who put up 131. I'm 7-3 in third place behind a 6-2-2 team LOL. I don't expect to make the playoffs.

well you are technically in a 3 way tie for 1st

well you are technically in a 3 way tie for 1st

If you want to be technical I guess your right, but my points have me in third place, which is still to high honestly haha

Trade deadline is upon us! I will be looking to make a trade this week for sure! Need a RB and probably a QB. Send offers to Beer Money, last week I hesitant to do anything not knowing what I had with zeke gone.

We will get it all fixed so everyone is the same.

Let me know what i need to fix. I'm pretty sure I set it up based on JB's initial email at the beginning of the season.

Back