Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of a sudden EVERYTHING Callaway is a HUGE ponder!

I want a full report on the Apex 2 while you're out there.

And let the ZooCrew know that if they don't market the new irons as "Apex 2: Electric Boogaloo" they're missing a HUGE opportunity.

I want a full report on the Apex 2 while you're out there.

And let the ZooCrew know that if they don't market the new irons as "Apex 2: Electric Boogaloo" they're missing a HUGE opportunity.

I'll start the campaign now

51b5516bb58ad38688fcec2fa965168b.jpg

Want to buy a compact rangefinder, almost bit the bullet on the golf buddy lr5. Will hopefully pick something up in the winter.

Couple MD wedges (PM grind) and an XR 3 hybrid. Callaway just has a hold on me right now I guess.

Also trying to upgrade the bag, shoes, and glove if I can find the right deal.

After much pondering, I am stuck between the Bridgestone J15DF and Wilson Staff FG Tour V4 for my next set of irons. I believe either will be a good choice, but having the hardest time pulling the trigger on either.

After much pondering, I am stuck between the Bridgestone J15DF and Wilson Staff FG Tour V4 for my next set of irons. I believe either will be a good choice, but having the hardest time pulling the trigger on either.

Neither are readily available to hit in too many stores either, I would say the DF's are going to be more forgiving and you could always give them a shot through Bridgestone's test drive program.

Putters putters putters.

The 2135 line has me intrigued.
I'm going boutique, back to my roots. Working with Low Tide and Kari as well at the moment. Beyond time for some Lotte putters!

Last edited:
I'm going boutique, back to my roots. Working with Low Tide and Kari as well at the moment. Beyond tile for some Lotte putters!
Very nice. I am curious how "custom" Carbon gets with their offerings, as well.

Putters and Range Finders... I do not need another putter, because I love my gamer. But I want a new putter.

Specifically SeeMore Giant and Low Tide custom.

Some Callaway Optifit adapters.

Neither are readily available to hit in too many stores either, I would say the DF's are going to be more forgiving and you could always give them a shot through Bridgestone's test drive program.

Thanks for the suggestion, Fairband! I accidentally left it out of my original post but the J15CB was the third option and actually was the ultimate winner.

Grips for my woods. Thinking some Golf Pride MCC Plus4. I have one on my pm grind and I really like it

MD3 will happen, I just haven't pulled the trigger yet. Pondering going back to midsize grips on everything.

Grips for my woods. Thinking some Golf Pride MCC Plus4. I have one on my pm grind and I really like it

Never mind. Just saw uTx sale is twitter. Ponder over

Thinking about the new Taylormade M1 driver but I need to hit it first. I think it looks great... if it will only perform as good as it looks!!!

Still pondering a fairway wood. V series 3w can be had for nothing but trade ins would get me the GBB Heavenwood for nothing. Or do I test drive a J15 3w and go that route? Lots of good options so we'll see what happens.

I've all but decided on getting a new Nike Air Hybrid stand bag, now just gotta decide on color, and keep changing my mind. Golfsmith's got 'em for $150 right now, so I'm really tempted.

I also need a rangefinder and keep going back and forth between Bushnell and Leupold. I'm terrible at decisions. I just need to make one and pull the trigger (that, and convince myself that I can afford all of this stuff).

I've all but decided on getting a new Nike Air Hybrid stand bag, now just gotta decide on color, and keep changing my mind. Golfsmith's got 'em for $150 right now, so I'm really tempted.

I also need a rangefinder and keep going back and forth between Bushnell and Leupold. I'm terrible at decisions. I just need to make one and pull the trigger (that, and convince myself that I can afford all of this stuff).

Exactly what I am trying to decide on!

Exactly what I am trying to decide on!

I've never had a Leupold, but Bushnell has been absolutely top notch for me and for anyone I've talked to using theirs. I'm lusting over their Tour X right now something terrible for its versatility, but my trusty V3 is still perfect for my needs. Their CS is also great as I've helped a couple customers facilitate warranties, even though it wasn't a manufacturing defect. All around excellent.

Pondering a 3-wood of some variety. I hit my current setup ok, but since I seem to get more out of slightly heavier clubs, I wonder if I'm leaving a little bit on the table with the Optiforce. No idea what I want to try though.

Thinking about a new 56* and also throwing Iomics on all of my clubs or just leaving my set how it is.

Forged CB irons. Bridgestone, Titleist, Cobra. I'm not particular

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back