Status
Not open for further replies.
Teeing it up with a couple of THPers tomorrow. Always Happy thread worthy.

I went from 15% of my sales quota to 350% in exactly 1 hour today, the next to last day of the month.

No sir, not complaining about that!

Crikey! That is incredible. Congrats.

Crikey! That is incredible. Congrats.

Thank you! One of the deals I knew was coming but I was worried it wasn't going to fall until November. The other came out of the blue after I thought it was a dead deal.

Ah, the joys of sales! Thankfully it's only a few more months then I'm up in management full time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I reached out to a private club on a whim about getting on their course and they told me they would be able to accommodate me pending a tournament or something crazy popping up during my visit. I am so freaking excited

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked up my new baby!

5941628fe9a7f706315f3716a48690c3.jpg

b484cefe841c01928c876390c91bca62.jpg

01cce81b4071cfdac9909a782cc112e7.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

A couple happy happy' tonight!

1. The kids trick or treating this year seem extremely polite, many thank you's, and using please. Refreshing!

2. A month or so ago, someone broke keys off in our locks, tonight, I met his family, the young man is in a high school in a nearby town, tonight his family came to my door with the young man, and they introduced themselves, explained that it was him, apologized, and gave me an envelope with money for damages.
I told him he caught me on a good day, to take that money and do something nice for 3 people (one for each lock), his family was flabbergasted, and he said he will be back to take my leaves and THEN do something for 3 other people.

There is hope in this world!

Ur good people CJ

@jlukes - that is great news about your mom. Congrats!

1. The kids trick or treating this year seem extremely polite, many thank you's, and using please. Refreshing!

2. A month or so ago, someone broke keys off in our locks, tonight, I met his family, the young man is in a high school in a nearby town, tonight his family came to my door with the young man, and they introduced themselves, explained that it was him, apologized, and gave me an envelope with money for damages.
I told him he caught me on a good day, to take that money and do something nice for 3 people (one for each lock), his family was flabbergasted, and he said he will be back to take my leaves and THEN do something for 3 other people.

Good on them for owning up to it. Even better on you though!

Extra hour of sleep tonight....dont forget

Maybe I missed it before, but any idea why he did it? Just random? Your daughter break his heart?

Good for you to have him do something nice with the money.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Maybe I missed it before, but any idea why he did it? Just random? Your daughter break his heart?

Good for you to have him do something nice with the money.

Just random I'm guessing.

Lucky you.

Not just me a few houses in the neighborhood got the same or similar treatment...

Forgot to ask if it was just the one kid or a group.
I'll ask when he's taking my lawn...

Not just me a few houses in the neighborhood got the same or similar treatment...

Forgot to ask if it was just the one kid or a group.
I'll ask when he's taking my lawn...
I'd ask other questions if he's taking your lawn.

Playing golf tomorrow with 3 other THP'ers. Daddio, Orange Hog and Shaky. #GoodTimes

Everyone is cheering around here that we are getting rain in the valley and the snow is piling up today in the mountains an hours drive away. Hopefully this is the year that we get back to our normal 400+ inches of snow in the Sierra Nevadas and this 4 year California drought will end!!

Here is a live feed of the snow falling at one of the local ski areas.

http://www.kirkwood.com/mountain/web-cams.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back