Week 4 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

It was a really weird day out there. Either superscoring or no scoring out of very good players. Next week things will get back to normalcy.

For most of the league, I would say you are right. My team played pretty much to expectation today. If Matt Jones would have converted even 1 of the 2 goal line chances he had, it would have been a very good day.

Garbage
Garbage
Garbage
Garbage

GB defense putting up some solid points for me. Thanks, Kapaernick.

It's not a good week when julio only gets me 5pts when they put up 48

Another week, another loss. This is getting old

That's so Cleveland.

Looks like I'm going to need 35 points from Randle, Ingram, Graham, and Bailey

Alright, up 100 to 58, I've got Bailey left at kicker and opponent has Graham and Seattle's defense left.

Looks like I'm going to need 35 points from Randle, Ingram, Graham, and Bailey

That sounds like a lock for you but it has been a strange week.

That sounds like a lock for you but it has been a strange week.
These late games never seem to go my way. Your team was much more balanced this week scoring wise.

GG is up 21.5 and the opponent has the starting RB in Seattle left.

I am very pleased with Gurley's performance today. Having him, Forte and hopefully Ellington back next week, should put me in a good position. Julio only getting 5pts this week was rough though!

I am up by 21.5 and my opponent has Rawls left tomorrow night. I am pretty nervous about this one.

Need a few TD from ingram to win some fanduel cash

I am very pleased with Gurley's performance today. Having him, Forte and hopefully Ellington back next week, should put me in a good position. Julio only getting 5pts this week was rough though!

I am up by 21.5 and my opponent has Rawls left tomorrow night. I am pretty nervous about this one.

For my sake, I'd love 22 points from Rawls!

Looks like this one is a lock for me. Up 6 with megatron to go.

Absent Gronk and I manage to move to 3-1 with HUGE games from Duke and Vincent Jackson....hell yes I will take it.

Baring a crazy game tonight I'll move to 2-2 and given the crazy week that this was, I'll take 107 with Rawls left to add some points. My opponent has randle, but he's only scored 60.5

Maybe I'll finally get a win this year. I'm up by 23.5 but he still has Russell, Williams and huaska. Me just Abdullah. I like my chances. But holy cow I was hoping for at least one week without a dud. Guess not! Was hoping for more than 70 points from my roster so far. Oh well. It's sad to say it, but I think I'm already out of it this year!

Maybe I'll finally get a win this year. I'm up by 23.5 but he still has Russell, Williams and huaska. Me just Abdullah. I like my chances. But holy cow I was hoping for at least one week without a dud. Guess not! Was hoping for more than 70 points from my roster so far. Oh well. It's sad to say it, but I think I'm already out of it this year!

I'm the same way. No chance at the playoffs after an 0-4 start

I got hit by a freight train this week. Even when my team performs I can't get a win. CJ Anderson #1 and Mike Evans #2, my draft is haunting me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to win 2 straight weeks when I started Kaepernick at QB. I think a deserve a medal for that.

Finally cracked the 100 point barrier and I'm taking the win. 2-2 for Jareds Footlong.

Managed to out think myself this week and left Fleener on the bench and moved Rashad Jennings there this morning.

My WRs are pretty bad without Edelman.

Headed to 3-1 thanks to another monster week from Devonta Freeman. Kamar Aiken put up some big numbers on my bench, but thankfully I won't need them this week (and who would've thought he'd actually put up ANY numbers based on his games so far).

That fumble may be huge for me.

Back