The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly what this team needed for the rest of the season. I like what I see so far. Season looks very promising.

Huh? Are we watching the same game buddy?

Great Giants defense…

Wow. What an absolute idiot. Cmon man. Games on the line. You can't pull that crap

Mincey's got to show some discipline but Fowler talking trash pushing his face mask into Mincey's after the play could be unsportsmanlike too.

This is one hellava finish

Wow, what a finish this is. Tony is a final drive magician.

The Giants deserve this loss. You have to run it on that third down and eat clock...

Yeee haaaaaaaaw!

The Giants deserve this loss. You have to run it on that third down and eat clock...
And if they had scored the TD instead, they'd be called geniuses for putting the nail in the coffin. Hindsight is 20/20.

(Fwiw, I agree with you)

Yup....if you know what to look for. Tighten up a few things but very encouraged.

Ok, I'll take that back now :)

That was fun to watch, it really was.

And if they had scored the TD instead, they'd be called geniuses for putting the nail in the coffin. Hindsight is 20/20

Sure but if you run it and don't score no biggie. You ate 35 seconds. If you throw it like they did and stop the clock, you gave Dallas 35 free seconds.

You have to run it or Eli take a sack

Lots of stupidity caused this to be a pretty fun finish to watch.

Cowboys!

The Official 2015 NFL Thread

200+ yards from scrimmage (rush&receiving) from the Dallas RB's in game 1. Yea, I think we'll be ok Demarco.

200+ yards from scrimmage from the Dallas RB's in game 1. Yea, I think we'll be ok Demarco.
Damn him for getting paid. Damn him.

Dez has a broken bone in his foot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back